OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Along with a lot of the amazing shows listed in here, I also enjoyed The Killing. Immensely. Very good show!

ETA: I also loved Shameless, Parenthood, Sons Of Anarchy, Dexter, Arrested Development and The Office (to name a few others I haven't seen mentioned)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Along with a lot of the amazing shows listed in here, I also enjoyed The Killing. Immensely. Very good show!

ETA: I also loved Shameless, Parenthood, Sons Of Anarchy, Dexter, Arrested Development and The Office (to name a few others I haven't seen mentioned)

I loved Dexter for the first maybe four seasons? Then it got a little weird. And don't even get me started on the ending of it. I'm still bitter.

I loved Dexter for the first maybe four seasons? Then it got a little weird. And don't even get me started on the ending of it. I'm still bitter.

I heard a rumor they may be bringing it back. Which would be way better than leaving it the way it ended.

11.22.63 on Hulu. Except their Maine accents are terrible.

Such a good book. I'm a little nervous about how they've changed the show though.

Eta so I'm not double posting. @cupieqt I've heard that too. I don't know if I'm excited or apprehensive about what they might do.

Also eta because I'm venting. Fiancé and I went to the grocery store and for the first time In forever no one was at red box so I asked if he wanted to stop since he always complains about the line...he said "no, it's too nice out to get a movie." So we get home and unload everything and start cooking then he sits down and turns on golf. I asked what happened to it being too nice out to watch tv inside? He goes "I feel like I'm outside watching this." [emoji58][emoji58][emoji58][emoji58]

So last semester it was Calc 2 that was going to be the death of me. Now it's Linear Algebra this semester. I have to turn in an assignment for credit and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Best websites to get dresses from? Needing a dress for my sorority's formal. I have a while but dresses tend to fit me weird (I'm more "gifted" up top) plus I'm picky so finding something that works is tough. I am open to long or short dresses!

Best websites to get dresses from? Needing a dress for my sorority's formal. I have a while but dresses tend to fit me weird (I'm more "gifted" up top) plus I'm picky so finding something that works is tough. I am open to long or short dresses!

Definitely don't rule out forever 21 or Charlotte Russe. Almost always a sale and they have a really wide selection of all types and sizes (especially Charlotte Russe).

Back