OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Any lululemon wearers on the boards? I want to order some but the sizing is funky so I'm not sure what to order.

I'm 5'8" and 115 pounds, I wear a 0 in express jeans (jeggings), a small in Victoria's Secret Pink leggings and C9 from target athletic leggings if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any lululemon wearers on the boards? I want to order some but the sizing is funky so I'm not sure what to order.

I'm 5'8" and 115 pounds, I wear a 0 in express jeans (jeggings), a small in Victoria's Secret Pink leggings and C9 from target athletic leggings if that helps.

Go a size up than normal. I wear an xs/0 or 2 in almost everything but at lulu I have to wear a 4 or 6 in pants. They make their workout gear extremely small.

Go a size up than normal. I wear an xs/0 or 2 in almost everything but at lulu I have to wear a 4 or 6 in pants. They make their workout gear extremely small.

That's what I've heard! I was thinking either a 4 or a 6 but wasn't sure what would be the best fit.

Bought some Nike Pros off of poshmark from someone who is a 'cheerlebrity' simply because I can not afford Nike Pros unless buying them used and this girl had them for 15$ with 5$ shipping and they arrived with two holes in them that were NOT on the listing. The listing has the shorts strategically wrinkled so you cant see the hole and does not include a picture of the back where the second hole is. I accidentally hit accept before seeing the hole in the leg, because I could have sewn up the hole on the back and now it looks like I lost 20 bucks unless poshmark decides to help me out.. Ugh majorly peeved that people are like this

Bought some Nike Pros off of poshmark from someone who is a 'cheerlebrity' simply because I can not afford Nike Pros unless buying them used and this girl had them for 15$ with 5$ shipping and they arrived with two holes in them that were NOT on the listing. The listing has the shorts strategically wrinkled so you cant see the hole and does not include a picture of the back where the second hole is. I accidentally hit accept before seeing the hole in the leg, because I could have sewn up the hole on the back and now it looks like I lost 20 bucks unless poshmark decides to help me out.. Ugh majorly peeved that people are like this
Not sure if this is allowed is the person is a minor, but I feel like you should be able to say the name of the person because they ripped you off.

I think you should definitely still contact them and see what they can do. They helped me get my money from a sale that was lost by the post office.

Depends on the style but I think you could get away with a 4! That's what I wear in most of my lulu leggings and you actually sound smaller than me hahah but you could always return if they don't work, I think they have a pretty lenient return policy?

That's what I've heard! I was thinking either a 4 or a 6 but wasn't sure what would be the best fit.

My oldest is 5'4" and wears a size 4. I am almost 5'7" and wear a 6 or an 8. They will hem them for free if needed. I just asked her and she said you'd probably wear a 2.

if you can get to a store, I'd highly recommend trying on if you can. I wear a 4 in pants made of Luon and a 6 in pants made of Luxtreme. 4 in all tops, but an 8 in bras because while I am team IBTC, the 4 and 6 crush my (relatively small) rib cage. My butt is a size bigger than my waist, which is why my size changes with fabric. I am 5'4" and ~120. Haven't worn Express in a while, but last time I checked I was a 4 there and wore a small in VS leggings. I *think* a 2 would work for you. Unless you have a big booty, then try the 4.

Does anyone make protein shakes? I've been blending some fruit with protein powder in the mornings recently and I'm thinking about leaving the protein out. My hope was that it would fill me up and it doesn't seem to be doing that, so it feels like it's just empty calories. Can anyone recommend any powder supplements specifically for weight loss or appetite suppressing?

Not sure if this is allowed is the person is a minor, but I feel like you should be able to say the name of the person because they ripped you off.

They're definitely not a minor, but just didn't want to post something super rude in the heat of the moment and I'm still trying to refrain from tweeting some not so nice things.

Here is the listing:
1d0ead29aed17ce12d663e708b040c6e.jpg

Here is what j got
555c8a21e6d0e49eb71acfb4c2e3f24f.jpg
8d8f5abc88dc888ea8e460b7ea8dd918.jpg

I have contacted poshmark and my fingers are crossed, but as a teenager who can't get a job right now and has limited money, this really sucks. I put most of my money into savings for college and I literally bought these as a reward for myself for getting over a huge mental block with my standing tuck...

Does anyone make protein shakes? I've been blending some fruit with protein powder in the mornings recently and I'm thinking about leaving the protein out. My hope was that it would fill me up and it doesn't seem to be doing that, so it feels like it's just empty calories. Can anyone recommend any powder supplements specifically for weight loss or appetite suppressing?
Keep the protein powder. What are you blending it with (water, milk etc) and what fruits are you using?

They're definitely not a minor, but just didn't want to post something super rude in the heat of the moment and I'm still trying to refrain from tweeting some not so nice things.

Here is the listing:
1d0ead29aed17ce12d663e708b040c6e.jpg

Here is what j got
555c8a21e6d0e49eb71acfb4c2e3f24f.jpg
8d8f5abc88dc888ea8e460b7ea8dd918.jpg

I have contacted poshmark and my fingers are crossed, but as a teenager who can't get a job right now and has limited money, this really sucks. I put most of my money into savings for college and I literally bought these as a reward for myself for getting over a huge mental block with my standing tuck...

Oops, I misread that and thought she was a minor.

**Slip n Slide. Official sponsor of Worlds 2016**

Back