OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
'cuz 2nd Amendment.

We can't be takin' no terrorists rights to buy gunss

Because I mean what if they go on the terrorist list and they ain't a terrorist!!

But also.... what if they go on a terrorist list and they're investigated as a terrorist, but then they decide "meh" and then he goes on with his life and buys an AR 15 and shoots and kills 49 people in a club and injures 53.
Im surprised that no one brought that up during the thing.....oh wait they did, they practically blocked the speakers with them with photos of the victims, yet republicans will probably argue that the orlando shooting was a rarity.......
Im all for stricter gun laws, just like im all for stricter immigration laws. Obama almost screwed that up recently too.

Has anyone been to Croatia? My sister and I are working on planning a trip for after I graduate, but we don't know where to start. We're a quarter Croatian, and it was always something very meaningful and important on my Dad's side of the family, so we've wanted to do this for a long time. Is there anything that is a must do/see that we should look into? Any tips/suggestions overall would be appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry for the double post but Yellowcard just announced this is their last tour/album and I'm so sad right now. They've been my favorite band for 13 years [emoji24] I knew it was coming when they announced that the album was self titled but I'm still so upset about it.

Has anyone been to Croatia? My sister and I are working on planning a trip for after I graduate, but we don't know where to start. We're a quarter Croatian, and it was always something very meaningful and important on my Dad's side of the family, so we've wanted to do this for a long time. Is there anything that is a must do/see that we should look into? Any tips/suggestions overall would be appreciated!

I will ask my Croatian friends! Her parents were born there and still have a house there, and her husband was also born there. I know they love Dubrovnik and I will find out where the best beaches are.

ETA: she said if you give her an idea what areas/regions you are thinking of she can give you some suggestions.

Last edited:

I've only been to Dubrovnik, but we did a walking tour of the old city and the architecture and history is stunning! If you only go to one city, I'd choose that one. The beaches are beautiful. They also have a pretty wild nightlife scene if you want to go out. I was only there for a day and a half before moving on to Montenegro, so sorry that's not all that helpful but feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer lol

Any UK fierceboarders want to explain some politics to me? All I know about the remain/leave thing is from JK Rowling's tweets and I'm curious to know more. I saw that it's predicted that y'all will leave the EU. Educate a simple American on what the pros and cons are for each way?? It seems like a close vote and something people feel passionately about.

Well currently everyone is worried because everything is so uncertain. I am angry because main people who voted to leave were older and those who chose to remain were younger which means that some people who voted to leave will never see the full impact.
Also we never got true info for the whole compaign so mainly had to go on gut instinct
People wanted to leave because they were told that we would have more money for the NHS, tighter immigration laws and more control over tax.
But we get lots of grants from the EU and some security so I am worried

The constitution is made to be altered with time, hence, the amendments. The amendments can also be changed if the laws are no longer beneficial or relevant to the people. Just saying...

I've been to Dubrovnik and Split! I LOVED Split and Dubrovnik was gorgeous. I was there during peak tour season though so it was packed and pretty expensive too. I'd recommend going to Split and then the Krka National Park, which is like a 30 min bus ride from Split. It's like the Plitvice Lakes (didnt get a chance to go there) but you get to swim in them!!! It was an amazing experience.

Back