OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Not going to Hogwarts but I am taking a class called Harry Potter, Magic, and Religion so I think I'm as close as I'll ever be! (Actually interested to see what she says in class today bc our professor is always making casual references so I'm sure she'll mention it).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ummmmmmmmmmm what, where, and how do I sign up????

That sounds amazing.

Not going to Hogwarts but I am taking a class called Harry Potter, Magic, and Religion so I think I'm as close as I'll ever be! (Actually interested to see what she says in class today bc our professor is always making casual references so I'm sure she'll mention it).

That's so awesome! I took Fantasy, Faith, & Fiction, which focused on the Lord of the Rings and C.S. Lewis, and I LOVED it.

Ummmmmmmmmmm what, where, and how do I sign up????

That sounds amazing.

Come to Mizzou ;P

It is amazing!! The teacher is this adorable lady and she makes the cutest references, like on the syllabus our final is called NEWTS. It's pretty much the dream class. Plus I know a ton of people in it which never happens because most of my friends in sigma kappa and from clubs and such aren't engineering majors, but they are Harry Potter fans! It's kind of hard to get in to even though it's a big class because it fills up quick so shout out to my AP credits that make me technically a junior so I can register early :cool:

There is absolutely no way I would ever cheer/let my child for a high school team in West Virginia. Every time time I watch their comp videos I legit cringe for the sake of their joints, and backs.
This. It's 2016, I don't understand how mats aren't a thing at competitions in some states.

Middle schools often don't have AD's, as they usually are reserved for High Schools. Talk to your main Phys-Ed teacher, or if not, then your Principal. You need to express to them that this is a safety and legality issue. And yes, send ErinS your state, and she will give you the safety guidelines for your state. Take these to your Principal and express your concerns over the safety of the athletes. They may not understand cheer (mine doesn't, even after all of these years of dealing with me), but they will understand safety and injuries.

Not having an athletic director is just so strange to me. I think with budget cuts we might be down to one for our district but they still deal with the middle schools.

Not having an athletic director is just so strange to me. I think with budget cuts we might be down to one for our district but they still deal with the middle schools.

Oh, our middle school PE teachers do the exact same thing AD's do, they just don't get the title/pay upgrade cos that costs more money. :D

Back