OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
GF fierceboarders, has anyone had any luck with finding gluten free lasagna noodles? We eat lasagna every year for Christmas with my grandparents and my grandmother wants me to find gf noodles so I'll be able to eat too but I'm not having much luck.
Not sure where you live but I know the natural food aisles at our Stop N Shop carries a brand of brown rice lasagna called Tinkyada. I have made lasagna with it and it is quite good in texture and consistency. I don't cook the noodles first though, I just use extra sauce when I bake it.

Not sure where you live but I know the natural food aisles at our Stop N Shop carries a brand of brown rice lasagna called Tinkyada. I have made lasagna with it and it is quite good in texture and consistency. I don't cook the noodles first though, I just use extra sauce when I bake it.

Was just going to post this exact thing. The "mainstream" brands make make it but they taste terrible. Tinkyada is the best I've found. Their spaghetti is my favorite because it's white rice so there's no taste, but the lasagna and elbows are still great. I found it in NJ and haven't seen it anywhere in NY so that might be something I'd check Amazon or the Internet for

OMG i got a B in my visceral path class. praise Jesus! I don't think i've ever worked so hard for a B in my whole life. tears of happiness right now.

also, icing on the cake - today i was at the little amish market in town and they sell just the marshmallows from lucky charms by the pound. i might fall into a sugar coma but this is the best day ever!

OMG i got a B in my visceral path class. praise Jesus! I don't think i've ever worked so hard for a B in my whole life. tears of happiness right now.

also, icing on the cake - today i was at the little amish market in town and they sell just the marshmallows from lucky charms by the pound. i might fall into a sugar coma but this is the best day ever!
I was babysitting the other day and i opened the cabinet to figure out what to do for dinner and they had a giant bag of them. I was amazed!

So the school I'm transferring to still hasn't sent me my housing information for next semester. But I'm totally fine with it, although it would be kind of nice to know where I'll be living in 4 weeks.

I understand that Newbies, by their very definition, don't understand the workings of Fierce Board. But I will never understand the ones that join and immediately post the same question or comment 3 or 4 different places.

**Come on, newbies...I'm too old for this.**

Back