OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
GAS IS 1.99 IN KANSAS CITY [emoji24][emoji7]

Sorry for the caps but I'm so happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
$1.95 at some places in Dallas! It was around $2.20 where I'm from in Northern Virginia when I left a few days ago. It's so nice, we just drove from the DC area to Dallas for less than $70 in gas.

I always wonder with scoring if a team that bases hands r on the calf area or lower get a higher score than bases hands that are almost getting too "personal"?
IDK, but high hands on a flyer's leg could be due to having a tall backspot and short flyer, or a lack of stability in the stunt.

For some reason that I don't really understand my school decided to spend a ton of money (that I'm sure they could've used elsewhere) on bringing snow and an ice skating rink on campus. They always show a movie the night we get out for break, so I guess it's for that too. The snow's kind of cool, since we never get any where I live, but I still think it's a bit of a waste of money. It was funny seeing people react to it, especially the kids who had never seen snow before. The ice rink I just don't understand, though, because we have a year-round, indoor ice rink literally across the street from school.
Will never understand why schools spend so frivolously.

Ill be checking it since I'll need to bring two weeks worth of clothing and everyday items with me.
If you don't have one already, get a large vera bradley duffel for your overhead bag. I swear by it. It literally amazes me how much stuff I can fit in it and it fits in the overhead compartment! and you can literally make it fit anywhere because it's just cloth

@BuegeSmalls don't worry about being annoying. The gym owes you money. I have been involved in the collections business and am happy to help you out if you need it - just send me a PM!
Thank you!! If nothing happens after my next email I will definitely do that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best place to sell textbooks for cash? Chegg killed my dreams in 2.5
Bigwords. They'll show you every place that'll buy your books so you can compare and pick the place that'll give you the most. And when buying books, they'll take all your books and put together where to buy them to get the best deal. I like to compare how much I'd spend if I bought/rented my books at the bookstore using the cheapest option they have, versus using Bigwords. Next semester, I'm saving over $500.

I'm annoyed with my life because I have to go to a Chris Brown concert

I was going with my friend because he's a fan...and I'm a supportive friend...but he has to work now and I'm stuck with the tickets. Nobody wants to buy them

I know maybe 1 Chris Brown song (Loyal) and granted its a good (ish) song....I don't want to spend 2+ hours of my life waiting for that one song....his set list isn't online yet because this tour starts tonight and like I really need to study his music before I go be tortured

My first world struggles are so real :(

I'm annoyed with my life because I have to go to a Chris Brown concert

I was going with my friend because he's a fan...and I'm a supportive friend...but he has to work now and I'm stuck with the tickets. Nobody wants to buy them

I know maybe 1 Chris Brown song (Loyal) and granted its a good (ish) song....I don't want to spend 2+ hours of my life waiting for that one song....his set list isn't online yet because this tour starts tonight and like I really need to study his music before I go be tortured

My first world struggles are so real :(
Hey, don't be so pessimistic. I hear he puts on one bang up show. ;)

**If ya'll don't stop talking about my 3yo tumbling prodigy I'm going to call the Internet police on you. Then you'll be sorry**

Hey, don't be so pessimistic. I hear he puts on one bang up show. ;)

**If ya'll don't stop talking about my 3yo tumbling prodigy I'm going to call the Internet police on you. Then you'll be sorry**

I see what you did

I haven't been this pissed about a concert since I sulked through Drake-J Cole- 2 Chains and some other people I wouldn't able to point out on the street

I see what you did

I haven't been this pissed about a concert since I sulked through Drake-J Cole- 2 Chains and some other people I wouldn't able to point out on the street
I can understand but who knows. He might actually put on a good show, drop some beats and whip the crowd to a frenzy.

I passed my psych of aging and dying class with a C :rolleyes:.
I went to like, three classes total and completely did not do every journal assignment she assigned, so I was really not expecting to pass.

Im taking chemistry and child psych this semester, and then I leave for basic training!

Back