OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So yesterday I got a temporary handicap parking pass from my school because of my boot and the fact parking is literally nonexistent near any of my classes for the pass I usually have... and I can't walk or be on it a lot unless I get really, really sharp pains. I was told I could park anywhere in white and green lots. Today, I parked in a handicap spot in a white lot. I came out to my car being towed and a $200 ticket. Apparently I can't park in handicap spots. I feel like anyone would just assume that a handicap pass means you could park in a spot? It wasn't explained to me and now I have a ticket, plus the $40 it took to get my car back off the tow truck. It was an honest mistake and I'm so upset because I don't have the $ to pay my ticket. The guy I talked to who gave me the ticket was really, really rude, and so was the lady in the parking services office.

You can fight parking tickets. So for you to be able to use a handicap parking pass at school you still have to have a handicap parking placard by the state. They probably have the forms online in which you can get a temporary placard and I think your doctor just needs to fill it out. Was the ticket by the city or school? Either way there should be a process to fight the ticket the 40 though you'd probably still have to pay but at least you can get the $200 waived or at least lowered since the person at the parking office at your school didn't explain things properly.

76bd78709aedb98f6d44893380cedc1f.jpg

Am I the only one who plays the zig zag game

... I'm addicted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My sister and her boyfriend play it.... He got over 8,000 the other day. No joke.

Speaking of tickets, I got my criminal speeding ticket reduced to just speeding so thankfully it won't be a criminal charge on my record.

My sister and her boyfriend play it.... He got over 8,000 the other day. No joke.

Speaking of tickets, I got my criminal speeding ticket reduced to just speeding so thankfully it won't be a criminal charge on my record.
Well I'll quit now hahah

How ... Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@cheerKT Thanks! Meeting them in a public place is a good idea. I'll probably bring my roommate along too since she'll be the one actually living with them haha.

@AliciaM Thanks!! I'll be sure to check it out!

Welcome and yes! For sure public place unless you're going with someone to pick something up. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about craigslist but I personally use Kijiji all the time and never had had an issue. If I'm picking something up at someone's house I bring someone with me like my mom or a guy friend/boyfriend so that I know I'll most likely be safe.

Does anybody have any advice on how to sublease an apartment for the summer? I will most likely be studying abroad this summer and would rather put my rent money towards that/traveling than for a place I won't even be living. I was going to talk to my landlady to make sure it's approved, make sure my roommate doesn't have an issue with it, and then ask around/post an ad on Craigslist. I just want to get it figured out that way I can save more money this summer.

If you leave your furniture behind, take a deposit just in case anything is damaged when you return. I'd also make a contract that you keep the deposit if the person is moving out early. I've just seen too many of my friends get screwed over with subleases over the summer. A lot of people say that they'll stay all summer when in reality they are searching for a permanent living arrangement and just use the sublease for easier aparment hunting.

I adopted a bunny today! I've been googling how to take care of it but if anyone has any tips for me, that'd be great :D
not really a care tip but make sure if you let it out to run around all electrical cords are away from the area the bunny is in. my little sister got a bunny for easter when she was 6 and those things chew through EVERYTHING.

not really a care tip but make sure if you let it out to run around all electrical cords are away from the area the bunny is in. my little sister got a bunny for easter when she was 6 and those things chew through EVERYTHING.
Very true. All my rabbits over the years were all attracted to electrical cords.

**What if gofundme included a double your money back performance clause?**

I hope you win tomorrow but whoever wins I hope they beat Duke! lolol
Good luck and have a blast cheering (I think I remember you said you cheer for college)!
Thanks! I wish I was going but only 12 can go and cheer them on. Unfortunately, I don't have a complete stunt group (1 quit and 1 decided to not come back to the school and join the Navy) so our coach took another group

Back