OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm so done with prom. In a group of 18 how are there only 2 people who know how to make plans???

Story of my life.

- I'm team mom on a team of 24 adults. You'd think they could handle their own ish.
- My cousins and I (17 of us + significant others) are planning a trip to Vegas. I'm the only one doing any actual planning.

Story of my life.

- I'm team mom on a team of 24 adults. You'd think they could handle their own ish.
- My cousins and I (17 of us + significant others) are planning a trip to Vegas. I'm the only one doing any actual planning.
I keep suggesting things and nobody responds. Then they're like "so what's the plan?" I DONT KNOW BECAUSE NOBODY RESPONDS TO ANY OF MY SUGGESTIONS
Prom is on Saturday...

I keep suggesting things and nobody responds. Then they're like "so what's the plan?" I DONT KNOW BECAUSE NOBODY RESPONDS TO ANY OF MY SUGGESTIONS
Prom is on Saturday...
SAME HERE. I've been trying to get a group together for a limo, but there aren't that many of us so it would be really expensive. The other option was having my mom drive us (um, love you, mom, but no.), so when a different group of friends offered us a spot in their limo for very cheap, I jumped at the chance. I'm the common link between the two groups and they don't really know each other, so my original group is hesitant. No one else is offering up any ideas, so I'm like JUST DEAL WITH IT. Our prom is also on Saturday, so they're just gonna have to suck it up and learn how to socialize...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAME HERE. I've been trying to get a group together for a limo, but there aren't that many of us so it would be really expensive. The other option was having my mom drive us (um, love you, mom, but no.), so when a different group of friends offered us a spot in their limo for very cheap, I jumped at the chance. I'm the common link between the two groups and they don't really know each other, so my original group is hesitant. No one else is offering up any ideas, so I'm like JUST DEAL WITH IT. Our prom is also on Saturday, so they're just gonna have to suck it up and learn how to socialize...

I think we finally kind of figured something out, but it requires kicking out the people who want to pregame. Which I'm fine with as nobody else in our group drinks at all and we only found out that they planned on it today. Plus it makes our group a more reasonable size.
If our current plan doesn't work out then I'm fine with sitting at home eating spinach and artichoke dip with my date in between pics and prom, I'm over everyone else.
(The fact that I'm talking about people pregaming for a HS dance blows my mind)

Last edited:
Does anyone have a full view of this shirt?
c04a479623fbfbe00a8d650c4d30ef3e.jpg

Just got my nails done for prom! I've never been able to get acrylics before because of cheer, but we only have our end of the year rally left & I'm not stunting, so my coach let me for this :)

ETA: My dress is black with silver and rose gold beading, and I'm doing dark red lips, so I decided on something a bit more natural for nails.

Just got my nails done for prom! I've never been able to get acrylics before because of cheer, but we only have our end of the year rally left & I'm not stunting, so my coach let me for this :)

ETA: My dress is black with silver and rose gold beading, and I'm doing dark red lips, so I decided on something a bit more natural for nails.

I have no idea what I'm doing with my nails :eek: but I got a spray tan today so I'm somewhat prepared?? My mom, sister, and I are getting our nails done the morning of prom so I need to figure out what I want!
We should revive the dresses thread bc that was one of my favorites!

I found out yesterday that they just passed a law in my state that every graduating senior has to take a school sponsored CPR class before they can receive their diploma.
First, I've already done my 8 hour CPR certification on a Saturday morning, but apparently that doesn't count. Second, the class doesn't even certify you, because the instructor doesn't actually have to be CPR certified (um, what?). And third, the day my school scheduled to do it is the Friday the Summit begins, so I'll be in Orlando. Hahahahaha at my life.

Back