OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So I've been struggling with my standing tuck, and I land on my toes and just tap out. Does anyone have any tips that would help me land?

Ugh I haven't even seen the episode yet and I'm upset. I knew it was coming, still not prepared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew it was coming but it still hurts.

It was finally confirmed and not really spoiled for me during the episode.....so I sat and ugly cried for the final 40 minutes.

I just need to know who hurt Shonda Rhimes? Who broke her heart? Who didn't love her enough? Like can anyone at Seattle Grace-Mercy West-Grey-Sloan and presumably now Grey-Sloan- Shepherd ever be great and prosper? Like can they live Shonda?! Dang.

Does anyone have a full view of this shirt?
c04a479623fbfbe00a8d650c4d30ef3e.jpg

CDXx5Y4VAAAjYID.jpg:large

.....I'm officially done with Grey's Anatomy

I just started season 11 and of course it was ruined for me on Twitter. To be honest I feel like the show started getting stale around season 8. It's run its course it's time to end lol

I knew it was coming but it still hurts.

It was finally confirmed and not really spoiled for me during the episode.....so I sat and ugly cried for the final 40 minutes.

I just need to know who hurt Shonda Rhimes? Who broke her heart? Who didn't love her enough? Like can anyone at Seattle Grace-Mercy West-Grey-Sloan and presumably now Grey-Sloan- Shepherd ever be great and prosper? Like can they live Shonda?! Dang.

Apparently Patrick Dempsey didn't want to sign for another season and in an interview Shonda said that kill off a character is the most honorable or something...not sure I agree.

Apparently Patrick Dempsey didn't want to sign for another season and in an interview Shonda said that kill off a character is the most honorable or something...not sure I agree.

He signed on for 2 more seasons a year ago, and had 1 more season left of that contract. Rumor is he and Shonda weren't getting along hence his 5 episode absence. His EW interview that resulted in last nights episode getting spoiled was overly....serene almost. He mentions everything being "organic" and everything just naturally evolving and unfolding and yadda yadaa...

Basically a kind and passive interview.

I would have rather he cheated on Meredith and started over in DC.. I would hate him but I would prefer a scorned Meredith than a widowed Meredith, because no human... fictional or real... should live the kind of life Meredith got stuck with.

Latest posts

Back