OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Im just worried since they grade papers super hard in the UK and its worth 60% of my grade
I got a first on an essay about race in Star Trek that I wrote mainly the night before and DEFINITELY rambled in. My housemate also handed in a dissertation that didn't meet the word count and passed. Hopefully your lecturer isn't too hard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea what I'm doing with my nails :eek: but I got a spray tan today so I'm somewhat prepared?? My mom, sister, and I are getting our nails done the morning of prom so I need to figure out what I want!
We should revive the dresses thread bc that was one of my favorites!
Whoops sorry I didn't respond earlier- I totally missed this somehow.
I'm naturally pretty tan, so tanning's not something I thought about until I realized I have a horrible racer back tan line and a backless dress...well, too late now I guess.
I hope your nails turned out nicely! I only had a general idea of color when I went in but the lady was super helpful with picking out a design. And I agree about the thread! I had totally forgotten about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG needing a custom knee brace sucks! I got my quote and everything and forms filled out for insurance and just waiting on them to find them since apparently they're MIA...how hard is it to just hand it over to someone right away. Especially since they were the originals -_- it's $1600 so it *needs* to be approved haha

Need to pick a good color so I think I'm going to get the shiny pink [emoji5]️
I need a custom ankle brace or something like that and it's super expensive and my insurance won't cover it. They also didn't cover my walking boot but I didn't find that out until way after my doctors appointment because I've always had an insurance that covered literally everything until I got put on my dads recently. It was $400.

I need a custom ankle brace or something like that and it's super expensive and my insurance won't cover it. They also didn't cover my walking boot but I didn't find that out until way after my doctors appointment because I've always had an insurance that covered literally everything until I got put on my dads recently. It was $400.
whaaaaaaaat?! my boot was like $120? ish thats ridic...My ankle brace was more though but nothing close to what I need to pay for my knee brace

whaaaaaaaat?! my boot was like $120? ish thats ridic...My ankle brace was more though but nothing close to what I need to pay for my knee brace
Yeah my dad is like "you're an adult now you have to pay for everything yourself" and since I've pretty much decided I'm done cheering I'm not going to get the ankle brace. I don't see a point in paying that much since I'm only coaching now.

Good idea! I wouldn't get the knee brace if I didn't need it but as I need for even working out or doing almost anything I have to get it haha

Back