OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm surprised no one is talking about this on here! CP and I were watching and when they came out I immediately recognized one of the guys and later noticed a girl who is very well known and I usually don't recognize cheerleaders unless I see them in person pretty often. CP recognized a lot of them.
I was literally getting ready to post, "Sooooooooo... Are we really not gonna talk about Gabi Butler being on AGT last night?"

And cp's old coach... But he's not as famous. [emoji1] (close, but not quite)

Im watching team gym on yutube and i may have watched too much cheer because the form on some of these gymnasts BHS and fulls are pretty bad.. (team gym is mostly an european gymnastics type where you compete in teams of arond 10-15 depending on difficulty and you compete 3 types of apparatus, tumbling, floor and vault. Tumbling is on the same type of floor as powertumbling just a wee bit shorter, floor is mainly a synchronized dance with strenght elements pirruettes and a little bit of tumbling and vault is as sound. like the artistic gymnastics vault a bit. i can post videos if you guys want.)

It's about 80 in the Kansas City area and it feels like I'm on fire [emoji24] it has been pouring for weeks now so this is torture. I regret complaining so much about the rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised no one is talking about this on here! CP and I were watching and when they came out I immediately recognized one of the guys and later noticed a girl who is very well known and I usually don't recognize cheerleaders unless I see them in person pretty often. CP recognized a lot of them.
I can't wait to see what they're putting out for the next round!

Back