OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
They've only done one show in the past, not one per Division like NCA and I honestly don't remember the cameras moving during medium coed finals.

And if anyone would like to trade our their medal they can't appreciate there are legions on kids who never even made finals (mine included) that would be more than happy to trade experiences. Seriously, some of these kids need to chill with the spoiled brat act. You made finals. You medaled. Be happy and sit down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. And it's not like there aren't multiple videos of their routines on YouTube, whereas a lot of the teams that didn't make finals would find it to be an extreme challenge to find one of theirs.

Watching worlds on TV. Just had to share that I saw @mstealtoyou afrer senior elite, while she was going nuts, and I have to say I laughed a little. You crack me up!!

And I'm sure I looked beautiful after literally sweating my behind off for 8 hours before they even took the mat. I don't even want to see it.

But, if you're Facebook friends with me I told the whole story about what my CP has overcome between day 2 last year and that performance......so.....yes.....I was going NUTS!!!! Still so proud of Senior Elite. They never backed down!! Congrats again to your 2015 Large Senior World Champion......World Cup Shooting Stars!!!

(Thank you, I think, Alexa! Bwahahahaha)

And I'm sure I looked beautiful after literally sweating my behind off for 8 hours before they even took the mat. I don't even want to see it.

But, if you're Facebook friends with me I told the whole story about what my CP has overcome between day 2 last year and that performance......so.....yes.....I was going NUTS!!!! Still so proud of Senior Elite. They never backed down!! Congrats again to your 2015 Large Senior World Champion......World Cup Shooting Stars!!!

(Thank you, I think, Alexa! Bwahahahaha)
We watched it a couple of times [emoji3]

**well now, this could be interesting**

Maybe a stupid question, but are mascaras considered a liquid? I can't remember where I had them on the way here and Id rather not have my expensive mascara thrown out.

Maybe a stupid question, but are mascaras considered a liquid? I can't remember where I had them on the way here and Id rather not have my expensive mascara thrown out.

No. I used to put them in my one allotted ziploc of liquids and then stopped doing that altogether and it's never once been commented on, questioned or looked at. And then a more recent trip I asked the TSA person as I was putting everything through the scanner if I had to take out my mascara and she said no. Apparently it doesn't show up as a fluid on the monitor.. too thick, I guess.

It is liquid. So put it in a ziplock bag just to be safe. If you go to tsa.gov there is a section that says "can I bring my". Type in what ever item you're in question and it'll tell you if it's allowed in your carry on.

Anyone who has experience with a Fitbit/jawbone/other similar product, how do you like yours? I'm looking into getting one as a grad gift from my parents but I can't decide which kind to get. Any experiences or opinions are welcome!

My Claddagh ring that I bought in Galway, Ireland on my Senior trip, and have worn everyday since April 2010, just broke :(. The band just cracked apart, I'm devastated and hoping my jeweler can fix it :(:(.

My Claddagh ring that I bought in Galway, Ireland on my Senior trip, and have worn everyday since April 2010, just broke :(. The band just cracked apart, I'm devastated and hoping my jeweler can fix it :(:(.
My engagement ring band broke and it is fixed as good as new.

Anyone who has experience with a Fitbit/jawbone/other similar product, how do you like yours? I'm looking into getting one as a grad gift from my parents but I can't decide which kind to get. Any experiences or opinions are welcome!
I have a Fitbit One. I really like it. I like some of the options on the other ones, but I don't like wearing things on my wrist.

I have a jawbone UP24...got it off amazon for less than $50 its not perfect, but I don't know that any of them are actually correct 100% of the time. I like that it is slimmer than the Fitbit and that it looks like more of a bracelet.

If you're parents are gonna spring for it you may want to wait for the new UP band to come out. It's more sleek than the UP24 and does more as well. I have the up24 and I love it! Other than the rubber starting to slide a bit more around the button. Not sure if it expanded or what but I don't think the new one is the same material.

So I was planning on tumbling and getting some info on this open team later this week but I think I am chickening out. I really want to cheer again, but I'm nervous I'll look like a hot mess with my (currently) barely there handspring. A handspring is the requirement and mine is so janky right now for real. It doesn't help that I don't know anyone there and I really don't want to go to this new place alone. :(

Are you talking about Michigan Storm?

Back