OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
SOME IDIOT HIT MY CAR. MY PARKED CAR!!!!! What on earth. Who hits a parked car?! Oh my god. I can't even drive it. And I might not even hear from someone until tomorrow and a claims person may not even see my car until the end of the week! Like hello I have a job and summer classes! I need my car! UGHGGGHHHHH

SOME IDIOT HIT MY CAR. MY PARKED CAR!!!!! What on earth. Who hits a parked car?! Oh my god. I can't even drive it. And I might not even hear from someone until tomorrow and a claims person may not even see my car until the end of the week! Like hello I have a job and summer classes! I need my car! UGHGGGHHHHH

Oh no :(

Do you know who the person is who did it? Or did you just find it like that?

Oh no :(

Do you know who the person is who did it? Or did you just find it like that?
Luckily his car is damaged too, so he had no choice but to stop. I don't know who called the cops because I was asleep. My mom came in my room and told me my car was hit. So I've gotten in contact with insurance agencies but they need to get in contact with him before anything happens. And at least it's super obvious that ITS HIS FAULT.

Luckily his car is damaged too, so he had no choice but to stop. I don't know who called the cops because I was asleep. My mom came in my room and told me my car was hit. So I've gotten in contact with insurance agencies but they need to get in contact with him before anything happens. And at least it's super obvious that ITS HIS FAULT.

Well I guess if there's any good part about this its that you and your insurance company have the other guys info and know who's responsible. At least you don't have to wait for the police to investigate and find whoever was responsible on top of all the insurance stuff.

I hope everything goes quickly though!

Last night in Berkley, California a balcony collapsed and 5 Irish J1 students were killed and another 8-10 are injured and in hospital. Reports are saying that they're from near enough to where I live so I'm hoping no one I know is affected. Such an awful situation for all involved.

ETA: turns out I went to school with them. I knew I had a bad feeling about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So sorry. The situation is terrifying.

My husband's co-worker was backing out with his truck and claims he didn't see my very black car parked behind him. I gave him hell for a year! I hope it gets fixed sooner rather than later!

I took pictures of the damage to an autobody... They don't think they're even going to repair it. The insurance company is probably going to total it and give me a cash reimbursement which I'm sure won't be enough to get a decent replacement car... My poor car...... :(

Since I'm officially retired from cheer (so weird...) I decided I need to get my butt signed up at a non-cheer gym so I don't spend every waking moment on netflix. My brother and I got memberships at our local UFC gym and I just had my free starter session with a personal trainer. I can't feel my arms and I thought I was going to puke. That aside, Mr. Personal Trainer was incredibly nice to look at and he understands cheer. We actually had a conversation about cheer and he understood everything I said. He told me his sister used to cheer so he knows all the terminology and how we use which muscles- I was definitely impressed.
ETA: downside is he's married and probably a good ten years older than me lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stuck in Houston on a 3 hour delay.....:banghead: I've been up since 4am cali time, I just want a shower and a bed.......

So I looked in the guys car, and theres a FREAKING BONG IN HIS CAR. And a phone in the backseat. But he told the police he didn't have a phone. Then I stalked him on Facebook and saw we have a two friends in common (and a bunch of pictures of weed/smoking weed) and we went to the same high school (he graduated the year after I did.) So I called the cops and they saw all of that and they said there's nothing he can do since he wasn't under the influence of anything. I'm so pissed. The idiot is going to get off jack free. I mean his car is damaged too, but that's not enough! I'm getting dragged through hell and back and am going to lose my car because some idiot couldn't wait to read a text message.

Stuck in Houston on a 3 hour delay.....:banghead: I've been up since 4am cali time, I just want a shower and a bed.......
You could see me haha, but thankfully this storm doesn't seem to be as bad as originally thought. Not sure I would have been able to handle that.

You could see me haha, but thankfully this storm doesn't seem to be as bad as originally thought. Not sure I would have been able to handle that.
I'm about to just say screw it and take a nap on the dirty floor ha, no shame. I'm dying for some sleep at this point. By the time I get back to orlando it'll be 12am.

I had contractors at my house last summer and one was parked behind the trailer (also the contractor's) in the driveway. I was parrked alongside the trailer and did not see the car. I looked behind me, pulled straight back and to the right...into his car. So the answer would be me, I hit a parked car. And did substantial damage too to both his and mine because I have a large SUV and he had a small compact.

Back