OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Debbie Love is hosting a clinic at World Cup and I want my daughter to go even though she has no clue who she is:). Watching her on the Gymtyme series just made me happy-lol. Anyway, I probably won't sign her up because it's Color War week at camp on the days of the clinic and Color War is much more important to a 7 yr old. Silly girl.
Woahhhh hold up. Does your daughter cheer at WC? And what camp because I am a camp counselor!!!! Sorry for all the questions but I am an alum of WC and I also work at a summer camp and we have color war coming up! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stopped trying to follow and was just like " soooooo did CeCe get gender reassignment surgery?" "Is I. Marlene king doing this because of Caitlyn Jenner". "Now did she really pick CeCe as A in season 3 or is she just making ish up as she goes along" "yeah she just makes it up as she goes along" "Ali a teacher? Lol" "Why is Aria the only one that didn't age...even her hair didn't grow"

I saw on Twitter people's thought about it and agree..

I don't know if this is factual, but saw someone say that apparently Wren was supposed to be A, it somehow leaked, Marlene (?) panicked and made up CeCe being Charles/A. which if this is true, I totally see it. it was built up to be this "master plan" that was so thought out but I completely disagree. felt like it was just thrown together, they showed parts of the earlier episodes again, but just added a shot of CeCe. I don't know. I hated the episode to be honest. super disappointed. really the only part of the episode I liked is when Emily hit Sara across the face

I stopped trying to follow and was just like " soooooo did CeCe get gender reassignment surgery?" "Is I. Marlene king doing this because of Caitlyn Jenner". "Now did she really pick CeCe as A in season 3 or is she just making ish up as she goes along" "yeah she just makes it up as she goes along" "Ali a teacher? Lol" "Why is Aria the only one that didn't age...even her hair didn't grow"

there was an interview way back in the beginning with IMK asking about the longevity of the mystery/A and she said "if the show goes beyond 3 seasons, I'm screwed." they literally just make $hit up as they go. I also follow her on twitter and after the christmas episode with the dresses someone asked about Charles being transgender and she said they were absolutely not going that route. i get that they lie constantly to not give clues away, but she could have just not answered that tweet. odd.

and how is toby's mom in a flashback when he's 15ish, but he's younger than bethany, and bethany pushed his mom off the building as a little girl? And how is CeCe in the Rosewood yearbook from season 4? How do you write the show and not realize the 2345 inconsistencies in your plot?

there was an interview way back in the beginning with IMK asking about the longevity of the mystery/A and she said "if the show goes beyond 3 seasons, I'm screwed." they literally just make $hit up as they go. I also follow her on twitter and after the christmas episode with the dresses someone asked about Charles being transgender and she said they were absolutely not going that route. i get that they lie constantly to not give clues away, but she could have just not answered that tweet. odd.

and how is toby's mom in a flashback when he's 15ish, but he's younger than bethany, and bethany pushed his mom off the building as a little girl? And how is CeCe in the Rosewood yearbook from season 4? How do you write the show and not realize the 2345 inconsistencies in your plot?
Tbh I'm still confused about how they made aria lying to the cops a big deal and even had the hashtag #AriasLittleLie but then nothing ever happened with that???
Also one girl from habitats for humanity (Zoe) came to talk to Emily and Emily signed up to go on another trip, this time to Nicaragua. Then this other girl Nicole came back (recently) and tried to talk her into going on another trip to Thailand. But it's a different person, different name, different actress. Did they just forget the first incidence even happened??? What??? I mean she was supposedly gone all summer the first time so she couldn't go on two trips in one summer, but she agrees to.

I'm going kayaking on Sept 3. Just in the Chicago River, so nothing like adventurous or anything, but I'm terrified nonetheless.

Is it hard? How do you steer it? Gah! What if I flip over? What if I get a flesh eating bacteria from the water???

Help...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yeah and every interview she's doing now says that she picked CeCe as A in season 3.

She's just making ish up because it's gone on far too long

I'm going kayaking on Sept 3. Just in the Chicago River, so nothing like adventurous or anything, but I'm terrified nonetheless.

Is it hard? How do you steer it? Gah! What if I flip over? What if I get a flesh eating bacteria from the water???

Help...

Is it a one person kayak? A one person Kayak/canoe is soooooo much easier than a 2 person. You steer by paddling on a certain side. To go straight, you alternate sides. To turn, you paddle on the opposite side of the direction you want to turn. On a two person kayak, the back person controls more of the direction. A one person kayak is also easier to paddle in terms of your arms getting tired. In a two person, my arms get tired so fast. A one person kayak I could go all day.

Are you going with someone who's done it before? They can probably help you. It's really easy to get the hang of though and it's really relaxing depending on where you are kayaking! Have fun!

Is it a one person kayak? A one person Kayak/canoe is soooooo much easier than a 2 person. You steer by paddling on a certain side. To go straight, you alternate sides. To turn, you paddle on the opposite side of the direction you want to turn. On a two person kayak, the back person controls more of the direction. A one person kayak is also easier to paddle in terms of your arms getting tired. In a two person, my arms get tired so fast. A one person kayak I could go all day.

Are you going with someone who's done it before? They can probably help you. It's really easy to get the hang of though and it's really relaxing depending on where you are kayaking! Have fun!
Pretty sure it's a one person kayak. I'm going with my sister, but it's a group thing so there will be a bunch of people. It's some end of summer kayak/bonfire/cookout thing with beer, burgers, and smores at the end (hence the reason I agreed to it).

I know there will be like a group leader person... I'm just worried about looking like an idiot!

Help...

what @Eyes On The Prize said about steering. I don't find it hard, but I only have a one person kayak so I've never tried with 2 people. Definitely an arm workout, though. I also have a "sit-on" kayak which seems scarier, but my dad got me that one because if I ever flipped over I'd fall right off instead of my legs potentially being stuck in the kayak. if you have that option and it's a really concern of yours, I'd opt for the sit-on vs. in. and wear water shoes just in case.

Yeah and every interview she's doing now says that she picked CeCe as A in season 3.

She's just making ish up because it's gone on far too long

I might be double posting, sorry.

I am still confused about the Ezra "reveal." you don't have that elaborate of a set up for "book research." the payroll they found in his lair/office had CeCe on it... and CeCe was shown in a black hoodie listening with her ear against the door to Ezra's apartment. You're telling me this girl with the elaborate computer system from the future was spying by putting her ear on a door? and why was Ezra paying her?

Pretty sure it's a one person kayak. I'm going with my sister, but it's a group thing so there will be a bunch of people. It's some end of summer kayak/bonfire/cookout thing with beer, burgers, and smores at the end (hence the reason I agreed to it).

I know there will be like a group leader person... I'm just worried about looking like an idiot!

That. Sounds. AWESOME.

Nah, you won't look like an idiot. It's easier than swimming. The hardest part is keeping your arms going after they get tired. There are probably tons of YT videos about the basics of kayaking if you're interested and want to prepare a bit.

Kayaks in general are pretty hard to flip when you're just sitting in them. It's when you stand up in them or start doing things you're not supposed to be doing in them is when they flip. Personally, I've never had a kayak or canoe flip on me when I wasn't actually trying to flip it hehehe :p

I might be double posting, sorry.

I am still confused about the Ezra "reveal." you don't have that elaborate of a set up for "book research." the payroll they found in his lair/office had CeCe on it... and CeCe was shown in a black hoodie listening with her ear against the door to Ezra's apartment. You're telling me this girl with the elaborate computer system from the future was spying by putting her ear on a door? and why was Ezra paying her?

47 Questions "Pretty Little Liars" Still Needs To Answer

That was an accurate post. I'm still mainly confused how she can be three people. I get changing from Charles to cece, but who's Charlotte? And if she got out and pretended to be Charlotte, wouldn't she look the exact same as cece? So how did her mom find out they were the same person when she should've known all along? Also really can't believe they're leaving the moms locked in a basement for at least three episodes?!

That was an accurate post. I'm still mainly confused how she can be three people. I get changing from Charles to cece, but who's Charlotte? And if she got out and pretended to be Charlotte, wouldn't she look the exact same as cece? So how did her mom find out they were the same person when she should've known all along? Also really can't believe they're leaving the moms locked in a basement for at least three episodes?!
so she/he was born as Charles. she wanted to be a girl so they "buried" Charles and started calling her Charlotte. when she left radley and met Jason (her brother) my guess is that that's when she came up with "cece" to try to avoid him realizing. and I think mrs d knew it was her the whole time! what part did you think mrs d didn't recognize her?

Back