OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My Time Hop alerted me to the fact that 2 years ago I called the RHoBH "gluten free dry toast" compared to RHoA.

I would like to officially add "gluten free dry toast" to my toast scale.

With gluten free obvs being the most bland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, apparently, they arrested four people (minors!!!!).
Doesn't surprise me they were minors. When you first posted about what was going on, my immediate thought was a student was behind it.

Doesn't surprise me they were minors. When you first posted about what was going on, my immediate thought was a student was behind it.
What shocks me is how violent their message was. I'm scared to see what kind of adults they'll become.

I just found out my dad fainted tonight, and I don't mean a small dizzy spell. He's been brought to the hospital in an ambulance and my mom went a bit later (they told her to wait because it was no use going right away just to stay in the waiting room for an hour). As far as I know he was feeling slightly better when the paramedics came and took him, but the way he was when my mom found him sounds a lot like a stroke... Obviously I hope that's not it but there's no diagnosis yet. So now we (my sisters and I) are waiting for my mom to give us news but it could take a while. At first, she even told us to go to bed and turn off our phones... Like we would be in the mood to sleep right now. Anyway, any and all positives thoughts would be very appreciated right now!

ETA : My mum just sent word (sooner than I thought!) that he felt better and was looking like himself again, so that's great ! He's under observation right now and they'll probably do a bunch of tests tomorrow but I'm so relieved right now !

Hope your dad is doing better! My dad had something kind of similar happen to him about a year and a half ago.

He was driving and he fainted causing him to slowly (thank goodness) sideswipe into a few cars, which stopped him. His girlfriend was in the car with him and she was freaked out to say the least. They immediately said stroke when he was put in the ambulance, but it turned out that his salt was too low and it caused a minor seizure. He was back to normal in a few days. They did keep him in the hospital for a week or so even though he was doing better- but my dad was 75 at the time so I am sure that caused a little more observation.

My Time Hop alerted me to the fact that 2 years ago I called the RHoBH "gluten free dry toast" compared to RHoA.

I would like to officially add "gluten free dry toast" to my toast scale.

With gluten free obvs being the most bland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just the thought of "gluten free dry toast" depresses me:)

Hope your dad is doing better! My dad had something kind of similar happen to him about a year and a half ago.

He was driving and he fainted causing him to slowly (thank goodness) sideswipe into a few cars, which stopped him. His girlfriend was in the car with him and she was freaked out to say the least. They immediately said stroke when he was put in the ambulance, but it turned out that his salt was too low and it caused a minor seizure. He was back to normal in a few days. They did keep him in the hospital for a week or so even though he was doing better- but my dad was 75 at the time so I am sure that caused a little more observation.

Thank you ! Wow, the idea of something like this happening while driving is even more terrifying. I was even thinking about that earlier today, I was so "glad" it happened while he was at home, not long before he might have been in the car too. Good to know your dad was okay!

Mine is feeling better (tired and shocked, but that's to be expected), but we're a little concerned that the hospital isn't taking his condition really seriously though because so far, he hasn't even seen a doctor. My mom insisted today for someone to check if his record mentionned the circumstances of the accident and his responses to the test questions when she found him (which weren't good at all) and it turns out no one at the hospital knew about that. When he got there, he was already better and answering properly so they had no idea how bad he had been a half hour before. The 112-operator (our emergency number) didn't relay the information apparently, and since they didn't know his earlier symptoms, they put him in cardiology (the few medically trained people I know suggest neurology for his situation). And the hospital's understaffed, which doesn't help matters. But I think my mother managed to make her concerns clear, so we'll see what happens tomorrow. I never thought I'd be thankful for my mother's stubbornness !

How bad is it that I was able to solve a case on Forensic Files within three minutes of the episode beginning?

Some people are kind of weird about flushing the toilet at night...
But seriously, they have a weird vibe. Especially in the pictures of their 2nd birth announcement.
I don't flush at night because you here everythingggg and I don't want to wake my mom at night.

Thank you ! Wow, the idea of something like this happening while driving is even more terrifying. I was even thinking about that earlier today, I was so "glad" it happened while he was at home, not long before he might have been in the car too. Good to know your dad was okay!

Mine is feeling better (tired and shocked, but that's to be expected), but we're a little concerned that the hospital isn't taking his condition really seriously though because so far, he hasn't even seen a doctor. My mom insisted today for someone to check if his record mentionned the circumstances of the accident and his responses to the test questions when she found him (which weren't good at all) and it turns out no one at the hospital knew about that. When he got there, he was already better and answering properly so they had no idea how bad he had been a half hour before. The 112-operator (our emergency number) didn't relay the information apparently, and since they didn't know his earlier symptoms, they put him in cardiology (the few medically trained people I know suggest neurology for his situation). And the hospital's understaffed, which doesn't help matters. But I think my mother managed to make her concerns clear, so we'll see what happens tomorrow. I never thought I'd be thankful for my mother's stubbornness !

That's crazy that they didn't know all of the background! Hopefully the hospital can give you some answers today!

So, apparently, they arrested four people (minors!!!!).
Wow. Watch them turn around and say that it was all a joke in 3...2...1...

And if you think that;s bad, look up 'swatting' on YouTube (nothing gross, just insanely stupid and potentially destructive).

Last edited:
Back