OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
A post on injuries and cheer is currently the top post on the front page of reddit.

A post on injuries and cheer is currently the top post on the front page of reddit.
Gee..I wonder what company this comment is talking about in point A[emoji57]
74258bfea90e0b0fe62aad71cd5cd145.jpg

That's crazy that they didn't know all of the background! Hopefully the hospital can give you some answers today!

Yes, I hope it was just a fluke and that it doesn't happen with many patient. Lucky that my mom used to work in a hospital and suspected something was wrong. Heart monitoring yesterday didn't detect anything wrong, so they planned a brain scan for today, but he's feeling a lot better now!

Wow. Watch them turn around and say that it was all a joke in 3...2...1...

And if you think that;s bad, look up 'swatting' on YouTube (nothing gross, just insanely stupid and potentially destructive).
I'm confused are these gamers calling the cops on themselves for the experience of a swat team, or are the gamers giving their gaming friends thier personal info for them to call the cops on them...
Either way that's got to be the dumbest thing ever, considering all the police shooting mishaps that have been happening over the years recently.

I'm confused are these gamers calling the cops on themselves for the experience of a swat team, or are the gamers giving their gaming friends thier personal info for them to call the cops on them...
Either way that's got to be the dumbest thing ever, considering all the police shooting mishaps that have been happening over the years recently.
Nope. What happens is that either people will be (1) watching a live stream of someone playing a game, or they will be (2) playing with someone over the internet.

(1) Someone watching the live stream decides that it would be funny to watch said gamer get terrorized by the police, and they will call the police either impersonating said gamer and acting like they have plans to kill/terrorize a bunch of people, or they will call as a 'concerned' civilian. They obtain the gamer's address by doxing (basically, hacking).

(2) Someone is playing a game online, and they are losing. Instead of simply accepting a loss and moving on, they swat another person in the game. I'm not joking; there are actually people out there that get so butthurt over losing, that they feel the need to potentially kill.

If anyone ever needs an excuse to go to Target, their Halloween and fall decorations plus their $1/$3 bin stuff from the last rotation is all 90% off in store. Like some of that stuff is literally 10-30¢. And then don't even look at the Christmas stuff because you'll want to blow your whole yearly income on it.

@njallday - I think you were the one who said you couldn't find puppy costumes because they were all too big. Target has puppy Christmas shirts(?) in their $3 bins and I thought of you. Maybe your pup has grown a bit? Some of them are really cute and that says a lot since I would never ever dress any of my past or future dogs up.

If anyone ever needs an excuse to go to Target, their Halloween and fall decorations plus their $1/$3 bin stuff from the last rotation is all 90% off in store. Like some of that stuff is literally 10-30¢. And then don't even look at the Christmas stuff because you'll want to blow your whole yearly income on it.

@njallday - I think you were the one who said you couldn't find puppy costumes because they were all too big. Target has puppy Christmas shirts(?) in their $3 bins and I thought of you. Maybe your pup has grown a bit? Some of them are really cute and that says a lot since I would never ever dress any of my past or future dogs up.

thank you! I'll have to look when I'm home for thanksgiving! (no target really near me up here :( ) he's 25 pounds and average size but he's not built like most dogs I guess? so he's too big for a small, too small for a medium. his head is too big for all halloween hat type costumes. big-headed, built upper body schnauzer problems, i guess. but he's getting reindeer antlers whether he likes it or not. I'll glue them on if I have to.

I wasn't sure where to put this but I died laughing because of the discussion we had on how everyone outside of Illinois thinks Chicago is the whole state
8ec95d59cefb4f25bbdf6975aa719de8.jpg
Throwjng ns in there is so random. I hope he's not looking at halifax, there are so many gyms there already. He was here over the summer, I guess we made quite the impression!

Back