OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Century Gothic always reminds me of bubbly champagne. I'd say that's pretty fun!!
Funny you say that. My "more fun" version of Century Gothic is called Champagne & Limousines. Would have used Century Gothic but I'm hoping if it's not on her computer she'll think it's perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny you say that. My "more fun" version of Century Gothic is called Champagne & Limousines. Would have used Century Gothic but I'm hoping if it's not on her computer she'll think it's perfect.

Are you using like the university's brand? I ask since you said "university's typeface"[emoji14]
After working at my job for a year and working within the company's brand guidelines for a year, everything I design that's not in the brand looks wrong. Like I'm designing my friend's wedding stuff atm and I'm like "these aren't the right colors, fonts, layouts, etc and it all looks wrong." It's somewhat scary - their brand guidelines have taken over my life!

Are you using like the university's brand? I ask since you said "university's typeface"[emoji14]
After working at my job for a year and working within the company's brand guidelines for a year, everything I design that's not in the brand looks wrong. Like I'm designing my friend's wedding stuff atm and I'm like "these aren't the right colors, fonts, layouts, etc and it all looks wrong." It's somewhat scary - their brand guidelines have taken over my life!
Lol yes I am! It's a little card that goes to prospective students that said they were interested in our athletic program.
I'll probably be like that once my internship is over!

I did straight news in college, but I blogged opinion on my own (and now do commentary writing for a living, ha)...I used to BEG the sports section to let me moonlight once a year in their section.

Ugh I love news (though it's second to opinion). When I was a reporter I did a lot of news and forums (our opposing opinion section) and somehow always got out of doing sports haha. Last semester I was dating our editor in chief (he graduated at semester and we are no longer dating lol) so I was pretty much given free reign over my articles (And everything else lol) and only wrote opinions. Fortunately this sports article is supposed to be pretty short since we're running so many sports stories in our next edition [emoji1316]

Venting session lol

We got 22 inches of snow in ONE day, yesterday

I may need spinal fusion surgery

BUT on the plus side I now have a BF who is amazing at not only being a wonderful loving man but he loves and is learning cheer lingo (his niece does all star too) anddddd he is learning all about my type 1 diabetes and is just so awesome about it!!! I found a keeper :)

I also may be going to worlds!!! Woohoo

I'm in need of a little rant. We just had a new neighbor move in next door which is all fine and dandy, except for the fact he smokes cigars. I don't really care if people smoke, that choice is theirs, but he smokes them right next to my bedroom window and refuses to move because it's "his driveway." Not fun to deal with. :help:

Right now i hate my job.

I have aspergers wich means that i do need a bit of structure and stability and the one thing i DONT get right now is structure and stability. going to a meeting outside of the town i work in at 1 pm today and then going to another meeting in town at 3.30 pm today. all annonced yesterday. Like how am i supposed to plan out my day if it changes every second? the meeting im town i really only got confirmed an hour or so ago.. like really?? and yes the people invovled knows of my aspergers..

Lol yes I am! It's a little card that goes to prospective students that said they were interested in our athletic program.
I'll probably be like that once my internship is over!

Are you working in the University's marketing dept? Depending upon the brand's guidelines the marketing department may flip out if it's not within the brand, especially since it's official university correspondence.

Back