OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm an ISTP... which sounds accurate. I'm a lot different in social situations than I am when I'm alone though.

Sorry, double post.

If anyone has any experience in the legal field/ justice system, please, please PM me.

Carbs turn into sugar though so basically with the fruit and veggies and potatoes you're still eating carbs which could be pretty high. Or do you eat low carb veggies and fruits?
Nope, not low carb fruits or veggies. I'm not supposed to be restricting carbs, just cutting out foods that have been identified as "problem causers."

I filed my taxes for the first time today, so now I feel like a real, legitimate adult.
Also, I'm on spring break and it has been so nice to just take a step back and relax for just a little bit after a hectic 8 weeks of nursing school.
I decided that I must be a real adult now when I realized that this is the first time in my life that I won't have a spring break. Of course not including those few baby years before I started school. But I'm done with school in 4 weeks and graduate in May so I can't complain too much.

I filed my taxes for the first time today, so now I feel like a real, legitimate adult.
Also, I'm on spring break and it has been so nice to just take a step back and relax for just a little bit after a hectic 8 weeks of nursing school.

I want to get into nursing school SOOOO bad this year. I feel like my life is at a road block. I apply in May and pray about it everyday haha

So Sweet! Unfortunately, I am that tax filer rushing to the post office at 11:30pm on April 15th...Delay, delay, until I run out of time to file...I always must repay Uncle Sam and the State of NJ, who ever come up with this yearly tax shenanigan...Tire of this ADULT thing!

Last edited:
I want to get into nursing school SOOOO bad this year. I feel like my life is at a road block. I apply in May and pray about it everyday haha

best of luck applying to nursing school!! it's incredibly grueling, but so so worth it! feel free to pm me if there's anything you need help with! (don't know how much help my 2 years of prereqs + 8 weeks of legitimate nursing school can be, but I can try!) since I see you're in the Texas area, I go to Baylor :D

best of luck applying to nursing school!! it's incredibly grueling, but so so worth it! feel free to pm me if there's anything you need help with! (don't know how much help my 2 years of prereqs + 8 weeks of legitimate nursing school can be, but I can try!) since I see you're in the Texas area, I go to Baylor :D

thats awesome! and thank you!! where all did you apply?

Back