OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
No news yet, but I'm watching. Trump has enough supporters though that he won't be easily overrun at this point. I think he's a 4 and done though. If he wins, I don't see him serving more than 1 term.

Oh absolutely. We have got to be able to find someone better in the next four years.

No other Hannah helps me design my uniforms so it must be you and the rest of the blonde mafia!

This. I was completely lost with the design for our new uniform, i have no creative potentical at all and i'm so thankful Hannah helped me with the design.

And i love to come here and even just read that i'm not the only coach, mom and cheer obsessed personn in this world with similar problems because pretty much no one (outside the gym) understands these things [emoji23]

Anyone remember how it snowed during worlds where I live (that was last week :eek:)? Well, the weather changed and we have the nicest summer weather right now.

Do you need a new dress? ;)

Since its late September I probably won't wear a dress....the weather here is unpredictable. I'll have to decide closer

I ended up not wearing the dress I ordered from Revolve. I sent it back and got a white romper with lace sleeves instead.

Their customer service and shipping is A1. Thanks for introducing me to them!

Since its late September I probably won't wear a dress....the weather here is unpredictable. I'll have to decide closer

I ended up not wearing the dress I ordered from Revolve. I sent it back and got a white romper with lace sleeves instead.

Their customer service and shipping is A1. Thanks for introducing me to them!
You're welcome. I love them as well!

amidst the stress/chaos of studying for my first round of nursing school exams (three down, two to go!!), we also had to get our grades from our clinical today. I have to say I had such a great clinical experience--from my classmates in my group (some of my closest friends now) and a wonderful instructor--especially compared to some friends that had really cliquey groups or not as great instructors, and truly believe nursing is where I'm meant to be.

But better than any grade I could have asked for, were the kind/encouraging words of my clinical instructor. She told me I was so strong and smart, was always seeking out new opportunities to learn and grow whereas students in the past would just sit and let things pass them by; and ultimately told me I would be a great nurse.

Basically, simple affirmation and an occasional 'good job' go a long way.

In 10 days I'm traveling to London! I'm super excited and while it is for a study abroad program, we were told we'd have plenty of time to explore on our own. I want to explore some places that aren't the typical tourist attractions. Does anyone have some suggestions?
Also, I'm used to Florida summers and that type of clothing so I have no idea what to wear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

In 10 days I'm traveling to London! I'm super excited and while it is for a study abroad program, we were told we'd have plenty of time to explore on our own. I want to explore some places that aren't the typical tourist attractions. Does anyone have some suggestions?
Also, I'm used to Florida summers and that type of clothing so I have no idea what to wear.

Weather in England is so unpredictable I would suggest having clothess that you can layer as sometimes its t shirt and short then you need a sweater all of a sudden.

The natural history museum, the rainforest cafe, Madame Tussades and seeing a show are all good things. Also Selfridges does amazing food

I did a bike tour, it was amazing I loved it! Theres a really cool bar I went to its on the 42nd floor of an office building its called vertigo 42. Also if you have a day, go to the Harry Potter studio tour. It was a little far away, but it was so worth it!

Back