OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
And he can dance!

lol, i would do anything to buy one of these if they didnt cost so dang much.

edit: so i looked them up and they are actually a lot cheaper then when they first came out, only about 100 bucks, which isnt that bad considering i think i remember them being in like the $400 range when they first came out.
i just want one so i can chase and mess with my two cats, LOL.

Last edited:
There was a male athlete who came from the UK and was on TGLC for one season then OO5 for another season. From what I understand this was the most logical choice for him at that time as he was already on the best team in the UK but was fully capable of being a true level 5. Hopefully he will come back to the UK with knowledge to help further push our teams

Is he still in the US for the 2016-2017 season?

**If nothing else, at least we can agree Susie's Mom has entertainment value**

Is he still in the US for the 2016-2017 season?

**If nothing else, at least we can agree Susie's Mom has entertainment value**

No he has returned to the UK. I'm not sure what his future plans are but I think he's possibly remaining here for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't sleep so I'm marking my Pom dance routine in my head with the Custom Grooves 8 count track that's also stuck in my head, haha.

My new favorite thing is all the cheer anons designing uniforms in what looks like microsoft paint and getting into fights over using templates and such. It made for a good laugh since they all are seeming to take it so seriously when it is just for fun. Not to mention lots of strange cutouts and words on butts :p
I'm glad they have taken to bashing each other rather than gyms, owners, coaches and athletes.

Has anyone been to Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels TX? I'm working there this week and will have a day off Thursday. I was wondering if it was worth the cost or if it would be fun for a 25 year old girl by herself. Or any other activity suggestions would be great too!

Has anyone been to Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels TX? I'm working there this week and will have a day off Thursday. I was wondering if it was worth the cost or if it would be fun for a 25 year old girl by herself. Or any other activity suggestions would be great too!

It is fun but really geared towards families and groups. Consider tubing down the Comal River (probably half the cost of Schlitterbahn). Lots of young adults, as well as families, enjoy this activity.

I haven't been to that one but I've been to the one in Kansas and it was fun, but I don't know that it would be fun by yourself. I went with my family and my sister didn't come so I basically tagged along with my parents because it felt weird doing things alone. Plus there are a loooooot of children running around all hyped up. If you could find a really good deal then it's definitely worth checking out but I wouldn't pay full price to go alone.

Started to watch OITNB today... mostly because of the posts I read about it. I am already deeeeeeeeep into it. So good.

I loved it when I went! I like doing things by myself so I would have fun going alone, but I know not everyone is like that.

Back