OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My daughter for her top 2 wisdom teeth out yesterday and was told no food but was so hungry she had eggs last night, which she has never really liked, and was fine! She's more sore today than yesterday. Don't think she will last the week she was told to do soft foods only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my wisdom teeth out yesterday. Every time anyone in my house cooks food I die a little on the inside as all I want in like right now is to eat a warm delicious meal. Delicious at this point could mean something as single as like chicken fingers. I JUST WANT REAL FOOD :help::(
Can you swallow noodles whole? Not like spaghetti noodles but like elbow noodles or small shells? If you are able to, you can always guilt trip someone into making you some Mac and cheese :) or even small noodles with pasta sauce.

My older sister and younger sister got their wisdom teeth 1 day apart

My older sister did nothing she was supposed to do. She was eating solid food that same day and she was perfectly fine

My younger sister did everything right and got dry sockets and kept having to get it packed.

It was crazy

I'm your elder sister---eat normal food, use straws nearly immediately and have never had an issue.

hopefully i'll be able to eat some of these things when I wake up this morning! As much as im trying to eat, it's been really hard and keep feeling faint because of it (combined with my already low blood pressure is not great) This morning opening my mouth after surgery was a STRUGGLE.

Got my wisdom teeth out yesterday. Every time anyone in my house cooks food I die a little on the inside as all I want in like right now is to eat a warm delicious meal. Delicious at this point could mean something as single as like chicken fingers. I JUST WANT REAL FOOD :help::(
ive had my wisdom teeth removed and jaw surgery years ago, i didnt follow the strict liquid only thing after like two days. Any soft noodle (shells/elbow) is easy enough to swallow and gum down whole. i drank lots of plant smoothie smoothies the first week or two as well. i also risked it and started eating pop tarts after only a few days, because i physically cant function without cereal every morning. just be diligent in brushing after every meal and i remember being told not to suck anything through a straw for the first week or two. (just eat the smoothies with a spoon)

I followed every friggen rule with my wisdom teeth and around day 4 had overcooked, mushy mac and cheese because I couldn't handle one more liquid yogurt. I "bit" down once and fractured my jaw. Except in my case they had to remove a lot more of the bone of the mandible because the pesky tooth encapsulated itself into a tumor and whatnot. I don't think that happens to normal people. Also they said there was more than likely a hairline fracture already there from the bone cutting.

Update on the wisdom teeth. Jaw/gums generally feeling alright. Just tried to eat some shell pasta like suggested. Easy enough to eat but of course stirred up some soreness.

TWIST IN EVENTS. Surgeon put me on amoxicillin- turns out im allergic to it! So I've been dealing with that horror and I think it's worse to deal with than the tooth issues lol

Update on the wisdom teeth. Jaw/gums generally feeling alright. Just tried to eat some shell pasta like suggested. Easy enough to eat but of course stirred up some soreness.

TWIST IN EVENTS. Surgeon put me on amoxicillin- turns out im allergic to it! So I've been dealing with that horror and I think it's worse to deal with than the tooth issues lol
That sucks. Make sure you have your allergy to penicillin documented going forward!

That sucks. Make sure you have your allergy to penicillin documented going forward!
Definitely! alredy have it documented at the pharmacy so I automatically get flagged if a doc tries to give it to me! Now I'm just suffering the consequences. Full body rash, swollen body and eyes. No allergy meds are helping. I'm sooo uncomfortable. Anyone have any remedies that may help relieve allergies?!

Definitely! alredy have it documented at the pharmacy so I automatically get flagged if a doc tries to give it to me! Now I'm just suffering the consequences. Full body rash, swollen body and eyes. No allergy meds are helping. I'm sooo uncomfortable. Anyone have any remedies that may help relieve allergies?!

Oatmeal baths have saved my life! I get pretty severe hives from a number of different things, but oatmeal baths are the one thing that always make me feel better.

Any tips for washing an Nfinity backpack in the washer? Do I dry it?

Mine is looking pretty busted after 4 years of use and could definitely use a bath.

Any tips for washing an Nfinity backpack in the washer? Do I dry it?

Mine is looking pretty busted after 4 years of use and could definitely use a bath.

Not Nfinity specific... but I've washed plenty of backpacks of various brands. Triple check all the pockets are empty. Pre-treat any spots/ink marks. Delicate/Gentle cycle (depending on what settings your washer has), cold water. Hang upside down to dry.

The only problem I ever ran into was a majority white backpack with black details that the color bled a bit.

Back