OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
We got the 7s and so far I like it. It's taking some getting used to though. My 12 year old is having a field day with the new texting features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night at my high school football game I got to be on the field and live tweet the game!!! I'm in journalism/yearbook this year and it was so fun!!! I'm not hugely well known at my medium sized school but when I needed a favor the student section helped me out by giving me a pen and letting me borrow and umbrella to protect my friend taking pictures on our best school camera when it started raining and when my roster was missing a player's name!! It was so so fun and I wish I could do it again but at home games I play in band :(

@BuegeSmalls this is about to reach new levels of creepy stalker... but twitter suggested I follow you, which is odd because I follow no one from the boards other than a few all star gym accounts, but now I am curious what brand your glasses are because I've been looking for similar frames and have hated all the ones I've tried on thus far.

Sorry I'm creepy, but since my twitter name isn't @njallday I figured it'd be a creepier question to ask there ;)

@BuegeSmalls this is about to reach new levels of creepy stalker... but twitter suggested I follow you, which is odd because I follow no one from the boards other than a few all star gym accounts, but now I am curious what brand your glasses are because I've been looking for similar frames and have hated all the ones I've tried on thus far.

Sorry I'm creepy, but since you my twitter name isn't @njallday I figured it'd be a creepier question to ask there ;)

Hahaha that's too funny. They're BCBG Maxazria!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New batch of Hamilton tickets went on sale this morning through AmEx presale if anyone is interested. My children are very, very happy with me right now.

Hopefully they'll have found a permanent Lafayette/Jefferson by then...
I'm going to have to try my luck with the cancellation line, unless the tickets that went over the limits/bought by bots get released.

Also, Judy Kuhn is joining Fiddler on the Roof until it closes. I'm more than a little disappointed I won't be able to see that.

As Golde??? Oh god I'd do many things to go see that. If only I were a rich (wo)man :p

The new Fiddler broadway recording though is fire.

Hopefully they'll have found a permanent Lafayette/Jefferson by then...
I'm going to have to try my luck with the cancellation line, unless the tickets that went over the limits/bought by bots get released.

Also, Judy Kuhn is joining Fiddler on the Roof until it closes. I'm more than a little disappointed I won't be able to see that.
I had a proud Ham moment - texted each of my girls to keep the May date open and when they asked why I responded with a different random Ham lyric. They each got it right away and flipped out.
I hope so too. Daveed Diggs was incredible and I felt he would be the hardest to replace unless they went with two different people.

A contestant on the voice, Courtnie Ramirez use to do all star cheer with my girls. She was really good at Cheer , but gave it up to focus on her singing. She just had two judges turn around. I am so excited for her and her family.

Back