OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
went from sore throat, to no voice in a matter of one night... joy

had to call out of my shift, which i hate calling out of work cause i like making money. ugh

It's great exercise too! You're actually doing something good for your body. Pretty sure that Pokemon Go = Self Care. :)

It really is. You get excersize and its a form of escapism lol. I went into Boston on Saturday because Pokemon Go was having a Halloween even the past few days and I ended up walking 12 miles. I'm hoping they do an event for Christmas/holiday season or for the New Year because that was hella fun. I am very willing to go walk for hours in the snow and cold for a Pokemon Go event :D

I've been holding out for Sims 4 pets for so long but Sims 4 Cheer & Gymnastics would make all my dreams come true. You could start your own gym, coach kids, have an adult team... okay I'll stop.

The above only stands if my sim can take as long to get down into the splits as I did, it's only fair ;)

I've been holding out for Sims 4 pets for so long but Sims 4 Cheer & Gymnastics would make all my dreams come true. You could start your own gym, coach kids, have an adult team... okay I'll stop.

The above only stands if my sim can take as long to get down into the splits as I did, it's only fair ;)
holy *BEEP* I would always make up fake "familes" of a cheer team on the sims 4 and make it into a household like smoed LOL

im not a huge baseball fan... but i need the Cubs to take the W home tomorrow :)

i witnessed the triple crown and now i need to witness this.
I really hope they do too.
I remember the feeling when the Yankees finally won again in 1996 - even though they had won in '77 and '78, I barely remembered that. '96 was something I had waited all of my teen and young adult years to witness (and I was even at the game where they clinched it.) I can only imagine what it's been like for those die-hard Cub fans all these years. When your fav team takes it all and they've had so many years of losing, it's really like a dream come true.

I'm about to vomit like of course it had to rain and stretch out the last game and prolong my anxiety :eek: my team's not even playing! I'm just trying to be a good girlfriend and cheer on the Cubs but this is too much.

Back