OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Swing states stress me out.

Also, prayers for @gofriars610 getting through the next 48 hours (if your job is still the same?) Hope you get a week's vacation after the election to catch up on sleep.

I was just thinking of her as well and heading to check her Twitter. Hope she stretched her fingers and warmed up properly.

**After experiencing all star cheer I now understand cults**

My precinct gave me the wrong ballot.

Then told me I had to vote the wrong ballot or not at all

They acted like I didn't know which school district I lived in

I turned up and showed out on them [emoji849]

I guess they were shocked I was smart enough to recognize my ballot wasn't correct [emoji848][emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess they were shocked I was smart enough to recognize my ballot wasn't correct [emoji848][emoji19]

Damn.

**After experiencing all star cheer I now understand cults**

Swing states stress me out.

Also, prayers for @gofriars610 getting through the next 48 hours (if your job is still the same?) Hope you get a week's vacation after the election to catch up on sleep.
She's treating herself to Disney after the election

Just remember, whoever wins, we're only stuck with them for 4 years... even less if they are impeached. I don't see either one of them making it more than 4 years and either one could very well be impeached.

Just remember, whoever wins, we're only stuck with them for 4 years... even less if they are impeached. I don't see either one of them making it more than 4 years and either one could very well be impeached.

USA will always survive, you're just screwing the rest of the world in the meantime. :p

Well it looks like I until the ACA gets repealed to find a job with insurance otherwise I'll be uninsured. This is great.

I can't believe Americans don't get a democracy sausage. (In Australia when you vote there is often a sausage sizzle (barbecue) outside each polling place)
In the last election there was no democracy sausage at my polling place. Disappointing. Democracy failed me [emoji24]

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

All these reports of shoddy voting practices, incorrect ballots, broken machines and voter intimidation are really saddening.

Back