OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I am speechless right now. And in a bad way speechless.
Thanks God I won't be back in Slovenia for the next two months because the last thing I want right now is watching on every national tv how slovenian woman is the first lady in united states.

This is unreal....

Are you guys in USA happy that DT is the president now?

I personally like HC better than DT. I'd also like to see the first female president in USA. Well, I guess that won't happen for now.

In Indonesia, we used to have a woman as a president and she did her job as president quite well though.

Ah the mythical democracy sausage.
I mean, if it's gonna be compulsory to vote, you may as well have some sort of reward.

Some voters got stickers for a reward. [emoji106]

**After experiencing all star cheer I now understand cults**

Feel free to move to Slovenia. Free college, free health insurance, cheap student meals for $2, beautiful nature, kind people.

Are you guys in USA happy that DT is the president now?

I feel more dread than I did when I sat and watched our World Trade Centers fall.

My daughter was inconsolable this morning and getting her to school took more effort than I even had effort to give.

I made a few jokes here and there about leaving if he were elected and a lot of people didn't take me seriously (in real life). My husband is a trade worker and has a skill that is considered needed in Canada. We started the process a while ago, and though the process is long and we won't know when or if his number will be called, I'm now praying it's sooner rather than later.

I have never been so ashamed to be an American before. I don't even want to be an American anymore.

I feel more dread than I did when I sat and watched our World Trade Centers fall.

My daughter was inconsolable this morning and getting her to school took more effort than I even had effort to give.

I made a few jokes here and there about leaving if he were elected and a lot of people didn't take me seriously (in real life). My husband is a trade worker and has a skill that is considered needed in Canada. We started the process a while ago, and though the process is long and we won't know when or if his number will be called, I'm now praying it's sooner rather than later.

I have never been so ashamed to be an American before. I don't even want to be an American anymore.

We are not without our own issues here, but I can understand the desire to move somewhere else.

I feel frightened for the rights of some groups of people in America. Hopefully DT can be tempered by holding the power of the White House, but I have a lot of doubts on that.

I'm so deeply worried for our planet with the leader of one of the most powerful and influential countries in the world refusing to believe that climate change exists and threatening to do things like take America out of the monumental Paris climate deal.

We are struggling to comprehend how this happened across the pond (although we are getting a sense of deja vu from five months ago), I can't imagine how it must feel to be dealing with it first hand.

We are not without our own issues here, but I can understand the desire to move somewhere else.

I feel frightened for the rights of some groups of people in America. Hopefully DT can be tempered by holding the power of the White House, but I have a lot of doubts on that.

I know. We have a lot of friends and connections in Alberta and when my husband first retired out of the Army we considered moving there to start with. We ultimately chose a different path, but have decided to go back to it.

I can not raise a child with a disability under Trump; nor do I feel comfortable raising two daughters under him either. I won't even refer to him as President.

I know. We have a lot of friends and connections in Alberta and when my husband first retired out of the Army we considered moving there to start with. We ultimately chose a different path, but have decided to go back to it.

I can not raise a child with a disability under Trump; nor do I feel comfortable raising two daughters under him either. I won't even refer to him as President.

I hope that you're able to do what you feel is right for your family. It's frightening to think about all these kids who have only knowledge or memory of living under the Obama administration, and now have a president who has been viewed as a bully etc.

My Facebook newsfeed has exploded with people expressing their concern, their fear, their anger, disappointment, sadness etc. I'm not going to pretend like Trump is the best candidate ever, but I'm also waiting to hold my judgement about his ability as president until he actually gets into office. The guy talks a lot, but we'll see what he actually able to put into action. As president, you can't just do whatever the crap you want. He'll need approval to put his things into action. Even with executive power, you can't run as a dictator or else the people will drive you out of office.

Back