OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If anyone could help me with this that would be awesome.
I'm trying to sell my Hunter Rain Boots and having a hard figuring out the best place to sell them. I have posted them locally, but no one seems to want them and i didn't see many shoe listings on craiglist....so should i try ebay? or is there another site i could sell them that i just don't know about?

I'm trying to sell my Hunter Rain Boots and having a hard figuring out the best place to sell them. I have posted them locally, but no one seems to want them and i didn't see many shoe listings on craiglist....so should i try ebay? or is there another site i could sell them that i just don't know about?
Color? Size? Price?

I listed former cp's pair for $50 and they sold for $102 on eBay last month. It was great!

Latest posts

Back