OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I watched Mockingjay last night. Has any one else seen it? I just can't believe i have to wait another year for the next part. It was a really really really good movie. Go see it now!!

I went to a Hunger Games marathon tuesday night. They timed the movies so the new one started at midnight (so it was technically wednesday, the release date in France). It was in original version, which can be hard to find around here !
I loved the movie (movies actually, though I already knew the first two). And yeah, having to wait for part 2 is very, very hard !

I went to a Hunger Games marathon tuesday night. They timed the movies so the new one started at midnight (so it was technically wednesday, the release date in France). It was in original version, which can be hard to find around here !
I loved the movie (movies actually, though I already knew the first two). And yeah, having to wait for part 2 is very, very hard !

Oh that's so cool! I know they usually have it in Sweden too :d That had to be a good long 6h right? :p

Oh that's so cool! I know they usually have it in Sweden too :d That had to be a good long 6h right? :p

More ! 6PM to 2AM. But it was fun, and honestly not that long. The breaks in between the movies were a bit long, and seeing the same commercials and previews three times in one night was irritating. But every break turned into a giant picnic/snack time and I ended up having a good time chatting with a couple next to me so it was kind of fun. And the movies were great. I had only seen the first two on DVD before, so seeing them in the theatre was cool (the scene in the first movie where Katniss drops the swarm of wasps of the careers is horrible with surround sound).

My favorite police officer in my hometown died. He had a heart attack in his car. I'm so sad. He was such a nice, caring officer.

I don't want to tell you!! ;) No but seriously I think the movie will be better if you're not knowing what to expect. :cloud9: I can say, I loved how they made "The Hanging Tree"! I've always wondered how the song would sound when reading..
I'm seeing it this weekend. IMO the third book sucked compared to the first two, so I'm hoping my lower expectations make it seem great because I really want to like it. I just could not get in to the third book at all.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So guys I need help. Is there anything I should know about getting a TV for my room? I've never had one before and I'm completely clueless about technology in general, but especially that area

So guys I need help. Is there anything I should know about getting a TV for my room? I've never had one before and I'm completely clueless about technology in general, but especially that area

I dislike the ones with the built in DVD player. For some reason the volume never goes up as high as I want it to go. But that's just me. Get one with an HTML input (which I think most modern day TVs have now). You can plug your computer into the TV and watch stuff from your computer (assuming your computer has an HDMI port or you have a conversion cable to HDMI).

I should warn you though that I haven't had a TV in my room in a couple of years. Those are just things I disliked about the TVs my room mates had :p

I dislike the ones with the built in DVD player. For some reason the volume never goes up as high as I want it to go. But that's just me. Get one with an HTML input (which I think most modern day TVs have now). You can plug your computer into the TV and watch stuff from your computer (assuming your computer has an HDMI port or you have a conversion cable to HDMI).

I should warn you though that I haven't had a TV in my room in a couple of years. Those are just things I disliked about the TVs my room mates had :p
Thank you! I'll look into those! Like I said, I am completely clueless so anything helps!

Anyone who has had ACL/Meniscus surgery, I had surgery in March and a couple of weeks ago my knee started hurting again. One side hurts and the other side kind of stings. It was throbbing last night and woke me up hurting. Has anyone else had trouble with their knee this long after surgery?

Back