OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It ate some of the lettuce that we put in there, so I guess we'll just give it some lettuce until we can get bugs. (Ew.) Thanks!
Meal worms are a good option to crickets.

You can also search for reptile or herpetological rescues in your area. It is possible they would take it and look for a new owner.

**Some teammates just suck**

I don't know if anyone remembers my post about my knee hurting but my mom finally forced me into going to my doctor. The doctor thinks I may have tore my meniscus again and is sending me to get an MRI next week. Hoping that's not the case though. Prayers please. ):

I don't know if anyone remembers my post about my knee hurting but my mom finally forced me into going to my doctor. The doctor thinks I may have tore my meniscus again and is sending me to get an MRI next week. Hoping that's not the case though. Prayers please. ):
I hope it all goes well. Knee stuff isn't anything to play around with.

Long story that I'm not ready to get into just yet, but my doctor called today and thinks I have a tumor in my foot/ankle. I go in next week I think for more tests...I don't really want to tell my friends unless it's confirmed, but I needed to just get that off my chest...

Long story that I'm not ready to get into just yet, but my doctor called today and thinks I have a tumor in my foot/ankle. I go in next week I think for more tests...I don't really want to tell my friends unless it's confirmed, but I needed to just get that off my chest...
Oh no. Hope it's nothing serious

*If you are a telemarketer, or wrong number, and contact me I apologize in advance**

So my main Christmas present was these frye boots that I've been lusting over since they came out in august. Opened them this morning and they were two drastically different sizes. I had a brief moment where I was sad but my mom feels SOOO bad, that it's causing me to feel bad. Like she's so upset. I told her it wasn't the end of the world, Nordstrom will fix it, but she's so sad and like mad at herself for not looking in the box for the last month she had them in the house. :( Though that color is sold out completely so I am a little bummed... Oh well. Eventually they'll fix it.

Parents are silly. I care more about spending Christmas with her than gifts.

Just watched "Into the Woods" in theaters- it was really good! I'm pretty picky because it is one of my favorite Broadway shows [emoji5]️ I was shocked by how few people in the full crowd actually knew what it was though. People were leaving the theatre in a huff saying Frozen was better and that they didn't know it was going to be a musical [emoji15]

Seriously though, I really recommend this movie. And while you're at it, everyone should watch the recording of the original Broadway cast with Bernadette Peters [emoji5]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched "Into the Woods" in theaters- it was really good! I'm pretty picky because it is one of my favorite Broadway shows [emoji5]️ I was shocked by how few people in the full crowd actually knew what it was though. People were leaving the theatre in a huff saying Frozen was better and that they didn't know it was going to be a musical [emoji15]

Seriously though, I really recommend this movie. And while you're at it, everyone should watch the recording of the original Broadway cast with Bernadette Peters [emoji5]️

We just saw it too! It was so good! I haven't seen it before (my mom and sister have but I guess I was too young - there was a time when I was scared of a LOT of things, such as the first chapter of Harry Potter) but knew it was going to be a musical and really liked it. My brothers said it was "okay" which means they liked it but can't admit they liked a musical bc that's what my sister and I like. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know anything about household lizards??? My parents came across one in the afternoon in our yard and it is definitely not something you find in the wild around here. It's about 5-7inches, not including the tail. We put it in a large container with a hot lamp, some water, and some lettuce. Plus we put an ad on Craigslist and I spread the word on facebook to see if it's anyone's.
But in the mean time, how the hell do we take care of it??? After some googling I think it's a water dragon, but I'm not sure. And it's not like we can go to the pet store tomorrow and pick up some crickets. Help!
Also, merry Christmas! Anyone want a lizard..?
9e95b0ef32992df8b8c59170d5bd763c.jpg

e4d31ce8d0fc84fea70972e44b823c76.jpg

Sorry for huge photos!
I'm almost positive this is an iguana. We used to have one (I tried googling water dragon and the back and feet look different. Lol that's of course after I got past all the blue dragons that Google thinks are water dragons [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3])

Give it fruit and veggies for now until you can take it to a pet store. Melon, lettuce, etc.

Complete and total brag post.

Trigger Warning: eating disorders.

I've been actively recovering for about a year now. I had a small relapse this month and finally decided that I'm just done with this crap. My metabolism is essentially non existent at this point because I've abused my body so much. I'm currently overweight, and losing weight is a huge struggle because it's such a fine line for me. I get pretty obsessive about it and it can turn in to a relapse.

Since I got my nutribullet a couple days ago, I've lost five pounds completely by eating to fuel my body and keep myself healthy and I feel like throwing a party. I'm so happy. Yay vegetables!!!

I'm almost positive this is an iguana. We used to have one (I tried googling water dragon and the back and feet look different. Lol that's of course after I got past all the blue dragons that Google thinks are water dragons [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3])

Give it fruit and veggies for now until you can take it to a pet store. Melon, lettuce, etc.
I was thinking iguana first as well but seems like a lot of similarities on the two of them. Either way unless they are looking to have a 2-3 foot lizard wandering the house they need to find a new home for it.

*If you are a telemarketer, or wrong number, and contact me I apologize in advance**

I was thinking iguana first as well but seems like a lot of similarities on the two of them. Either way unless they are looking to have a 2-3 foot lizard wandering the house they need to find a new home for it.

Yep, iguana.....and they are very tasty! :) Hope I'm not offending anyone, but where I came from, it is food.....a funny story:
Quite a few years ago, my brother was in the Navy and took his family to disney in Orlando for the first time (late 80's early 90's) and they came across a vending stand that were selling Iguana's. My brother have not seen one since we moved here to America and got very excited. So he asked the man "how much is it for a pound", the man was puzzled and anked him what he means? What are you going to do with it?, my brother responded "I'm going to go home and curry it; haven't had that in a long time", the man: "What is curry", My brother: "it is a spice, and taste really good", the man: "you are going to cook it? are you F**** nuts, these are pets, I'm calling the cops"..... I remember this story like it was yesterday and everytime it comes up I just die laughing.....so please have a good laugh at my story .... and again no offense to anyone.

Yep, iguana.....and they are very tasty! :) Hope I'm not offending anyone, but where I came from, it is food.....a funny story:
Quite a few years ago, my brother was in the Navy and took his family to disney in Orlando for the first time (late 80's early 90's) and they came across a vending stand that were selling Iguana's. My brother have not seen one since we moved here to America and got very excited. So he asked the man "how much is it for a pound", the man was puzzled and anked him what he means? What are you going to do with it?, my brother responded "I'm going to go home and curry it; haven't had that in a long time", the man: "What is curry", My brother: "it is a spice, and taste really good", the man: "you are going to cook it? are you F**** nuts, these are pets, I'm calling the cops"..... I remember this story like it was yesterday and everytime it comes up I just die laughing.....so please have a good laugh at my story .... and again no offense to anyone.
I agree, that is funny.

Back