OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Posting this also here in case people don't visit the Supernationals thread.

For those of you interested in watching Hall H of Jamfest Supernationals today, you might want to shoot me a pm ;)

Schedule Sunday

ETA: They caught their bug... no more free Hall H today.

Last edited:
I've tried syncing my phone five times and it still won't add any of the songs I want to put on my phone! I just want to listen to Stars' and Panthers' mixes while I run

@Twinklestars love that new avatar!
at least I think it's new, haven't been on FB on my computer in awhile lol

I have had it for a few weeks. It is difficult to see avs on the phone!
Keeps confusing me - I read her posts as one of you guys (triplets) and then I have to go back and reread when she says mom things (like "my oldest just watched it" lol).

Last edited:
Ughh so sick at work. And my works logic is "oh hey your sick and on the verge of puking, ehh we don't really care cause we care more about having 8 closers instead of 7 like it makes a dang difference. So tough it out for another 5 hours." ###*_@# !!!!!!
I'm trying to take a nap on a picnic table currently........ Even though I'd rather be hugging the bathroom floor.

Ughh so sick at work. And my works logic is "oh hey your sick and on the verge of puking, ehh we don't really care cause we care more about having 8 closers instead of 7 like it makes a dang difference. So tough it out for another 5 hours." ###*_@# !!!!!!
I'm trying to take a nap on a picnic table currently........ Even though I'd rather be hugging the bathroom floor.
Aw, hope you feel better!

Back