OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It links to a page and the top story is Harrison Ford's Plane Crash. I don't think that what you wanted it to show :p

I think this is the right link: Herschel Walker -- My Son's a Cheerleading Champ ... And I'm Damn Proud! | TMZ.com

You're right, it is cute! I think he even starts talking about what teams had Summit Bids. He sounds like a very proud dad! He handled that convo so well, I feel like the guy was asking him ridiculous questions just to see him lash out and get it on tape, especially when he started asking about the Cowboys cheer team. Love it! :cheering:

ETA: and congrats to his son!
Oh goodness, thanks! I tried the link and it was really weird but eventually pulled it up for me, so idk. Yeah, it's great to see how proud he is of him!

Maybe... But the spell would have had to have an effect on the graphing calculators we were allowed to use. That we're not checked before the exam started.

Old wooden sailing ships: they're beautiful.
Oh damn they done effed up lol but in all seriousness how great would that be. I have an unhealthy Harry Potter obsession. I have a Harry Potter Bow lol

So my mom sent me this of me as a kid on the left and an Olsen twin on the right..kinda crazy haha
2fbc7c537d206b157a33393026424372.jpg

So the new trend in Michigan high school cheer is standing tucks without a back arm swing, and I think I'm in love with it.

Does anyone have any experience with elbow/arm injuries from a jank bhs and could PM me? I tend to throw a jank bhs' every once in a while when I'm tired and hyperextend my elbow, but this time it is way worse. And I have a video of my bhs if it helps.

So my mom sent me this of me as a kid on the left and an Olsen twin on the right..kinda crazy haha
2fbc7c537d206b157a33393026424372.jpg

Are you the other Olsen sister? :p

There's a picture of a child labor worker who looks EXACTLY like my best friend at that age except a little chubbier. It's the creepiest thing I've ever seen. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of my best friend at that age to show but this is the child laborer pic:

4281ac4d7edd7456cffbc3d9638d80de.jpg

Sorry if it's huge. It's creeps me out so much.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any experience with elbow/arm injuries from a jank bhs and could PM me? I tend to throw a jank bhs' every once in a while when I'm tired and hyperextend my elbow, but this time it is way worse. And I have a video of my bhs if it helps.
I ended up with stress fractures in both elbows during the first year of throwing my BHS. That was many many years ago, but I think it was a result of overuse and improper form. My elbows would take the brunt of my weight.

I ended up with stress fractures in both elbows during the first year of throwing my BHS. That was many many years ago, but I think it was a result of overuse and improper form. My elbows would take the brunt of my weight.
How did you deal with it? I feel like I may have that. I am just now starting to throw it consistently the past few months after not being confident in myself, but it still hurts my form because I don't through it at 100% unlike I do when someone is standing there. I tend to not jump enough and my right hand will be slightly sideways. It's also hard because I'm 5'11 and tumbling has always been a struggle for me.

We are registered for US Finals Providence! :) :) @gofriars610 I need some restaurant suggestions for a team dinner near the convention center or the Downtown Marriott. Pretty please.

Hiiiiii just saw this. Providence is a pretty small city, so pretty much everything is close to everything else. Fire and Ice is great for people with a variety of tastes, although I know some people are skeezed out by the setup. Dave and Busters is also a good standby for team dinners, but can be overwhelming for some.
If you're looking for a more ~fancy~ dinner, anything Italian on Atwells Ave is super delicious. Thayer Street also has amazing restaurants.

Back