OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So they decided to take me off of on call status instead of just giving me a raise. I'm so irritated right now like what even.

Not so patiently waiting for my ship date :mad:.

Are they going to pay you for the time that you were on call?
Nope.

I'm so annoyed that I just don't even care anymore. They didn't ask me or even notify me about being on call (or any schedule changes for that matter) and then just expected me to do it for free. I'd rather just let the one week go than have to talk to them about it again.

Scheduling is a chronic problem at this place. The schedule remains the same 99% of the time. I know which days and which shifts I work. Sometimes, I'll be scheduled for a random day in the middle of the week, often during times where I'm unavailable, and no one will notify me at all. Given, it's my responsibility to check the schedule, but still.

Nope.

I'm so annoyed that I just don't even care anymore. They didn't ask me or even notify me about being on call (or any schedule changes for that matter) and then just expected me to do it for free. I'd rather just let the one week go than have to talk to them about it again.

Scheduling is a chronic problem at this place. The schedule remains the same 99% of the time. I know which days and which shifts I work. Sometimes, I'll be scheduled for a random day in the middle of the week, often during times where I'm unavailable, and no one will notify me at all. Given, it's my responsibility to check the schedule, but still.
Wow that's so frustrating, I'm sorry!!

2nd date with this guy I met online. So excited. Last date was almost 3 weeks ago and then he was gone for work for 2 weeks in between. We talked on the phone a few times and texted. I really like him.

Today is my first rugby practice as a coach, I have no equipment and we only have half of a gym because the boys team is scheduled to practice at the same time.

So they decided to take me off of on call status instead of just giving me a raise. I'm so irritated right now like what even.

Not so patiently waiting for my ship date :mad:.
When is your ship date?

From experience I will tell you that if you can find another job until you ship out I would recommend it. I have work for financially troubled companies and it is never fun hoping that your pay check will not bounce every week

**What if gofundme included a double your money back performance clause?**

I have zero friends I can stunt and tumble with at school and it makes me so sad :( when I'm at home a group of us messes around for fun, and I want to at school so bad.
I didn't make the cheer team the last two years & that's such a bummer bc it's allllllllllllllllll i want to do :( like even people just to tumble with would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure whether I should play basketball or lacrosse this year. I can't do both.

I'm quite good at basketball, but the longest I've been on a team was for a month. I had to quit because of schedule clashes :(. And then if I do get into basketball, I have to worry about taking the bus back home after games. I'm meh at lacrosse, only played it in P.E and I improved after a few lessons, so that's a good sign. Plus some of my friends are doing lacrosse this year so I'll have moral support. And one of my friends who is going to play lacrosse lives close to me, so I can carpool.

My mom says that I should try out for lacrosse and see if I get in, but she says ultimately the choice is mine.

I. Cannot. Choose.:banghead:

a huge chunk of the girls on my school cheer team played lacrosse and they all transitioned really well! not sure cheer had anything to do with that lol but it still seems a lot of that schools cheerleaders play lax. it wouldn't have been possible to play basketball and cheer because their season overlapped. Lax was in the spring and during the "off season." I *think* you're an all star cheerleader so the whole off season thing doesn't really apply.

if you play basketball will your cheer schedule interfere again?

Since we all love GoFundMe stories: I have a former student (I teach HS) who has made a life change to become really fit, and has done a great job.. she looks like a fitness model. But today, I saw a GoFundMe post on her Facebook account talking about "always being flat chested" and how she wanted to "make her body more proportional". So, you guessed it: a go fund me for some implants.

Just go ahead and insert my JawDrop emoji right here.

When is your ship date?

From experience I will tell you that if you can find another job until you ship out I would recommend it. I have work for financially troubled companies and it is never fun hoping that your pay check will not bounce every week

**What if gofundme included a double your money back performance clause?**
My ship date is never haha. I don't have one yet.

Just kidding, but I'm being kinda picky about my job so I don't have a guaranteed one yet. It's my own fault. My first available date is May 4th (which would suck because my birthday is the 7th) but I probably won't ship till June/July.

Since we all love GoFundMe stories: I have a former student (I teach HS) who has made a life change to become really fit, and has done a great job.. she looks like a fitness model. But today, I saw a GoFundMe post on her Facebook account talking about "always being flat chested" and how she wanted to "make her body more proportional". So, you guessed it: a go fund me for some implants.

Just go ahead and insert my JawDrop emoji right here.
I thought I heard it all[emoji23] if you want plastic surgery you should be paying for it yourself lol has she actually raised any yet?!

Back