OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I found one! No the blue on the tops and the skirts doesn't match. The picture doesn't really show quite how bad they are, they stick to every lump and bump so they aren't particularly flattering on larger girls :confused:
2l9h5z4.jpg

Ohh... those are cute. :cool:

im in the computer lab at school (supposed to be) writing my persuasive essay about why cheerleading is a sport but i ended up on here and im too addicted to get off lol

So today my friends, boyfriend, and I went to Players Cafe (a really good restaurant by our school) and had lunch, then we went over to Winn Dixie (the supermarket for those of you who don't know) and my friends Karen, Chelsea and I found one of those kiddie carts that have the racecar portion where you sit. Karen and I immediately hop into it and Chels hopped in the basket while our friend Joe pushed us around. Some lady that worked there killed our buzz by yelling at us and saying this was a "family place". haha :) Easily one of the most fun days I've had. Summer 2011 here i come :)

I just want to say how EXCITED I am for this season!!! I've never really been on a level 5 team with even majority fulls and going from that to team team with squad 2 to fulls and like 8 standing fulls and majority doubles is amazinggggggg. LOVE LOVE LOVE my team so much.

I'm so sore.
I could like barely walk today, because my gym is doing this thing where you stretch after tumbling instead of before, I really hate it:(

I'm so sore.
I could like barely walk today, because my gym is doing this thing where you stretch after tumbling instead of before, I really hate it:(

Ouch, seems like people would pull alot muscles stretching their tumbling over with out being warmed up!

Yeah I feel like thats not a very good idea! Whenever I tumble without stretching first I get dizzy and see stars hahah and I never have good tumble days if I don't stretch first but that might just be a mental thing haha

Ouch, seems like people would pull alot muscles stretching their tumbling over with out being warmed up!
Yah:( it's happened to a couple people, it's supposed to make you more flexible because your stretching when your muscles are warm. It just made me really sore.

I'm so sore.

for my tumbling classes we run, then stretch, then tumble, then do conditioning.
but for actualy cheer we stretch, practice, then conditioning.

For our tumbling: We run, condition, stretch, do a buttload of jumps, then tumble.
Same for cheer, but we stunt somedays, and tumble other days! But we always do like 45 minutes of jumps... it's torture.

Back