OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My mom got married yesterday so we went to this family reunion with my step dads family and we've been on the lake the whole weekend and we had jet skis and I'm so burnt but it turns into a nice tan so I'm good! :)

So i will be 16 on June 27th. I have had my learners permit since December 28th. I have been telling my mom "Sign me up for drivers ed, mom!" for the past 6 months.. literally twice a week i have said it. She waited until TODAY so i turn 16 in two weeks. Lucky her, she found one that is only Saturday and Sunday for the next two weekends, crash course in drivers ed, here i come!!!! I'll be able to take my test the tuesday after drivers ed. Nice.

woodward, woodward, woodward <3333 ahh so excited. tomorrow i'm leaving!!! finally all packed and ready to go!! :D

I turn 17 in 4 days :) on the 17th June (haha, 17, on the 17th june,) which in the UK means I can FINALLY start driving lessons!
Wooo, at.last!. I actually cannot wait, anddd not long till I leave for woodwardd :)

I turn 17 in 4 days :) on the 17th June (haha, 17, on the 17th june,) which in the UK means I can FINALLY start driving lessons!
Wooo, at.last!. I actually cannot wait, anddd not long till I leave for woodwardd :)

What week did you decide to go to Woodward?

Listening to cheer music on a long car ride is the best<3 especially Brandon senior black....LOVE their voiceovers!

Yesterday we had our uniform fittings for this season and were getting GK ones! Im so excited! On the website under uniform tops it looks like the SPIRIT (of texas) one thats purple and white with rhinestones, but on ours it'll say UE in rhinestones and where the purple is it will be blue and the white is the same, and were getting shorts but idk what they look like since we tried on sample sizes that were just random colors but im so excited! :D

So, my cp has this "thing" where she randomly changes song lyrics and it ends up being hilarious! Last night she was singing "Venus," and changed it to "You're my backspot, I'm your flyer, toss me higher..." And this morning we were listening to cheer music and she changed all of Tsunami's voiceovers and replaced "Tsunami" with "My mommy." So now you can "feel the power of my mommy" ;) I really love my kid!

Back