OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just got my campwear for UCA camp next week. My high school coach likes the classic look.. which means hi top reeboks, crew socks, and plain tiny bows! I'm undecided about how I feel about all of this.

My team starting working switch ups (express ups) tonight and stuck just about every one of them! I love my team!<3

I just got my campwear for UCA camp next week. My high school coach likes the classic look.. which means hi top reeboks, crew socks, and plain tiny bows! I'm undecided about how I feel about all of this.

ummm we have nike shorts and "baseball" tshirts. :(

I just had my first practice for school cheer and I'm SOOO excited for this year! Last year only me and one other girl could tumble (we don't compete) but this year we have 9 girls that can tumble and they all made varsity. So it's gonna be really good. And we got new uniforms for varsity and they're reallllly cute! And 2 new bows, which are both cute. And the shoes....well my coach seems to be in love with Nike cheer shoes. That's the only ones she will get and I hate them cause they hurt my feet sooo bad! I have to wrap my feet just to wear the shoes. Ok, that was really long haha sorry

i ALREADY want to go back to woodward west. seriously one of the best weeks of my life, i'm so sad that it went by so quickly :(

but i got TAPPED on my first year, as well as a lot of my friends who were there for their first year too, and all the girls in my cabin said it's tough to get tapped on your first year sadly i'll be in school during all star week, but we'll see....

i got my punch front there, super happy. one of the coaches said i had a really good set for standing tucks, so hopefully that will be easy-ish to get. but i'm still working on my backhandsrping.

my whole cabin was filled with gymasts, but they were all SO sweet and nice, and we all got along great, and had a little party last night with pizza for having the cleanest cabin and then the target award cookie since one of my friends in my cabin got the target award :D

My dad is watching this thing on discovery channel about Stingrays, Lets Go RAYS! :rays:

That reminds me of yesterday with my grandparents. We went to go see this new park and they had a fishing pier and one guys caught a Stingray!! He through it back in the water though :)

i ALREADY want to go back to woodward west. seriously one of the best weeks of my life, i'm so sad that it went by so quickly :(

but i got TAPPED on my first year, as well as a lot of my friends who were there for their first year too, and all the girls in my cabin said it's tough to get tapped on your first year sadly i'll be in school during all star week, but we'll see....

i got my punch front there, super happy. one of the coaches said i had a really good set for standing tucks, so hopefully that will be easy-ish to get. but i'm still working on my backhandsrping.

my whole cabin was filled with gymasts, but they were all SO sweet and nice, and we all got along great, and had a little party last night with pizza for having the cleanest cabin and then the target award cookie since one of my friends in my cabin got the target award :D

That's exactly what happened to me last year! I got tapped too and it was my first year but I couldn't go back cause it was during like my second week of school. I'm going next week and I'm SO excited :) glad you had fun!

Back