OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm so puzzled. My high school team just went to camp, and we ended up switching stunt groups. My group now has a solid double down from a half, but can only hit a full lib maybe 10% of the time. How does this happen? :confused:

i'm home babysitting all day and i'm so bored haha. so i thought i would come over to the random thread. i knew i should've begged my mom to drive me to walmart. i need fabric, rhinestones, and fabric paint. i was going to make a cali shirt and attempt to make a bow. blehh.

OMG , My team has to go against Stingray Allstars Platinum at Cheersport Nationals )): NOOOOO </3 My first time going , and I already know odds are against us for wining. My season goal is to beat them !( most likely not going to happen :/ TRAGIC )

OMG , My team has to go against Stingray Allstars Platinum at Cheersport Nationals )): NOOOOO </3 My first time going , and I already know odds are against us for wining. My season goal is to beat them !( most likely not going to happen :/ TRAGIC )

aww! i'm sure you can though! they aren't unbeatable but with hard work you'll have a good shot!

I really wish that we had the BBM smileys on here. There's so many times where I want to use the "thumbs up", and we don't have it :(

Back