OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I want fooooood. I'm home alone tonight, and we dont have any food at my house so im probably going to Subway!!! :p haha

I am so overwhelmed its not even funny. I'm 16, and i am moving across the country, out of my parents house. My parents will be about 2000 miles away from me.. this was my moms idea!

I am so overwhelmed its not even funny. I'm 16, and i am moving across the country, out of my parents house. My parents will be about 2000 miles away from me.. this was my moms idea!
Oh my god! You are 16 and going into college? That is crazy! Best of luck to you!

I was in my parents room doing my attempt number one of practicing full downs on a bed and I hit the ceiling fan with my finger. fml haha

Just ordered this off the Stingrays pro shop!
i36wp2.jpg

I love it so much. I cannot wait for it to come :)

I'm not going into college, thats the scary part. I'm still in high school! I'll be living with my sister, but its gonna be very scary not living with my parents.
OH okay, I must have confused you with someone else who is moving far away for college. But still, it's scary!

soo excited for choreography camp, only a week left! :D so we're 4.2, and today we were working kick-full baskets for the first time this season, and it was most of our flyers first time flying them too, and they were all super good! :D

i got my nfinity game day shoes in the mail today. i was worried they wouldn't be here before i left for camp, but they're here and i'm super excited:)

I'm getting my senior yearbook pictures done tomorrow and i'm getting my makeup done at the MAC counter, I heard if it was free if you buy the products that were used on you but how much would it be if I didn't buy the makeup??

Back