OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
One of my college friends, who was planning to get married in two weeks, just received fabulous news from her oncologist! She has Chiari Malformation (in simple terms, your brain kind of falls down into your brain stem, causes lots of issues) and had blacked out while driving a couple weeks ago (luckily no one was hurt). She was sent to Colorado two days ago to see her surgical team to find out if she needed a 3rd surgery. If she did, her wedding and honeymoon would've been cancelled, BUT we just got the news that no surgery is required!!! I'm so excited that she's healthy enough for no surgery and just had to share!!! :D

That awkward moment when you run into someone you knew during high school but haven't seen in like 5 or 6 years and can't remember who they are.. but then you get home and it clicks who they are hahaha so awkward.. I feel so old now.

a69341ef-fb95-bd61.jpg
I just want y'all to see my daughters cute Cali stuff.

Months ago I had bought her the blinged out Cali sports bra and some blue shorts and a blinged out bow with her name on it to match.

Well she can't wear just a sports bra anymore to her new gym so she needed new stuff so I bought her a Cali t shirt and their blinged out warm up jacket so now she has a compete set and it's so cute lol

Had the most amazing pre worlds send off with team Australia allgirl and coed. Wanted to vomit/cry before we performed but felt so much love from the crowd I could have done three more rounds. Thank you to everyone who came out and I hope the routine we actually put on the floor will do you proud.

i know i posted in here a while back about me getting tested for cancer, well i have to get tested again :/ It's only suppose to happen once a year but there has been this mole on my face growing over the last couple of months and it's kinda deformed so i went in to see a dermatologist and they have a feeling that it's cancerous :( Just my luck. i'm getting tested this week but i don't think i will get the results back until after worlds. not looking forward to that at all.

i know i posted in here a while back about me getting tested for cancer, well i have to get tested again :/ It's only suppose to happen once a year but there has been this mole on my face growing over the last couple of months and it's kinda deformed so i went in to see a dermatologist and they have a feeling that it's cancerous :( Just my luck. i'm getting tested this week but i don't think i will get the results back until after worlds. not looking forward to that at all.
Praying that it's nothing serious! Keep us posted.

Went to Waffle House tonight with my boyfriend for dinner... From now on I will no longer be able to say that I have not been to Waffle House even though it's less than 2 miles from my house.. Oh, and it's really good. You just get really full.... really fast. :p

I'm just so exhausted. This girl in my class, who never likes to do group things, even when we're supposed to, took forever to send in her part of the assignment... :rolleyes:. Whatever. She finally sent it to me, and I just had to go back and add so much more so I could actually talk about it. Luckily we get to pick who talks about it. And surprising I volunteered to be the presenter.. only haha on everyone else I guess, the teacher said whoever presents doesn't have to answer questions :p

And by being ready to speak, I know most of the questions that would ask! whoop whoop. Now time for BED.

Latest posts

Back