OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So the inventor of Burts Bees the skincare and chapstick company lives in my town. He comes into the grocery store that I work at haha just thought id share!

I've just found out Im going to be cheering this season; I'm so happy! I gave up on stretching and tumbling 4 months ago when I thought I wouldnt be cheering anymore, but I'm so ready to start reaching for my goals again. Thank the lord I've still got my needle/spike! Yay :)

Just got home from open gym...I'm terrified to do anything more than handsprings. I'm pretty sure its because tucks are how I broke my hand. I'm so frustrated.

Have you ever been to Cedar Point?
Yep, I've actually been there more times than I have been to Kings Island (since I live in between the two). But whenever I've gone to Cedar Point, both Millennium Force and Maverick have been down and the wait for Top Thrill Dragter is over 2 hours. I just kind of give up going there anymore because the lines are so long no matter what day of the week or time of the year it is because it is Cedar Point, lol.

I've never watched Daniel Tosh. Now I never will..

I have a feeling that the girl is doing it for attention (if we're talking about the rape incident). Honestly, reading stories from other people at the event, it sounds NOTHING like what she's saying.

Yep, I've actually been there more times than I have been to Kings Island (since I live in between the two). But whenever I've gone to Cedar Point, both Millennium Force and Maverick have been down and the wait for Top Thrill Dragter is over 2 hours. I just kind of give up going there anymore because the lines are so long no matter what day of the week or time of the year it is because it is Cedar Point, lol.

I took my boyfriend to Cedar Point for his birthday this past week. We went on a Wednesday and there was like no one there! I've been there like 10,000 times (I live near Cleveland) and I've never seen such a small amount of people there. We got on Millenium, Maverick and Top Thrill in under 40 minutes each. It was really nice! We ended up getting on 17 different rides and repeating two...pretty sure I've never even been on 19 rides there in one entire summer.

Latest posts

Back