OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Were have coreography camp this week for a routine to do at halftimes. It's basically a mini routine. I like it a lot! And we wont have music until Wednesday, so were practicing to panthers music. Nobody understands my excitement! High school probz....

Story. Of. My. Life. A few of the girls on my school team (they just started allstars this year) have found all the "cheerlebrities" (HATE that word) on twitter and they became the stereotypical fangirls always tweeting at people from TG, F5, CA and such begging for a retweet. And I can't even tweet my frustrations about the "famous cheerleaders" just being normal people because they'll see it and tell my coach I'm starting drama and crap. Sorry. Needed to vent haha

I should be packing but I'm too lazy right now :p Maybe I'll wait until the laundry's done.... I leave the house at 5 AM tomorrow for a 6:30 AM flight. California here I come!

I made a cake for fun this morning!

cakee.jpg

TEACH THEM. Haha I like made my team sit down and watch panthers (most of us are competitive cheerleaders so idk how they didn't know... )

i think i have to.. either they don't know what senior elite is, or senior elite is the only team they know outside finland :D

Can I just say how much I love little kids?!?! I was phone banking tonight (I volunteer with the Obama campaign here in FL and call people seeing if they're voting and if they'd like to volunteer) and the teacher from our school's Young Democrat's club brought his 1 year old daughter and she is absolutely ADORABLE. She didn't even complain when he had me hold her while he was busy. When I become a mom some day I want a little girl so I can dress her in cute outfits, put bows in her hair, and drive her to cheer practice. :p
:) Really cute, sounds like the same exact dream I had as a teenager...and it all came through: Married at 22, my first daughter at 25, another at 27, and the last at 31.....and it was perfect, just as I dreamed....couldn't be better!......then they became teenagers.....lord knows how I'm still alive and not yet been charged with murder.....lol. I still wouldn't change it for anything in the world, but those teenage years are a killer......Now my oldest is in college, them middle one leaves next year and I have my baby for a few more years.....I actually missed my oldest daughter when she left for college.....and I could not wait for her to leave. ......okay, I better stop before we end up with two+ pages. lol. Very nice dream

:) Really cute, sounds like the same exact dream I had as a teenager...and it all came through: Married at 22, my first daughter at 25, another at 27, and the last at 31.....and it was perfect, just as I dreamed....couldn't be better!......then they became teenagers.....lord knows how I'm still alive and not yet been charged with murder.....lol. I still wouldn't change it for anything in the world, but those teenage years are a killer......Now my oldest is in college, them middle one leaves next year and I have my baby for a few more years.....I actually missed my oldest daughter when she left for college.....and I could not wait for her to leave. ......okay, I better stop before we end up with two+ pages. lol. Very nice dream
aww! My mom says she doesn't know how she handles my brother and I. She says she should've listened to me when I told her "Take it back (it referring to my younger brother)." Next year is my senior year and my mom, even though we fight a lot and don't necessarily see eye to eye on everything, got all teary-eyed when we went to look at all my senior portraits. I don't know how she's put up with us all these years but I'm grateful to have her. She always tells me that when I have kids she's gonna teach them to swim in our pool and teach them to play golf and tennis. I have a feeling it's gonna be hard to pull her away from them but for now I should enjoy my life. I still love kids though! <3

Latest posts

Back