OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
a 2003 nissan pathfinder! it only has 25,000 miles on it because it was some old ladys before they sold it to the dealership! its perfect!
You will love it! I have a nissan rogue and I loveeee it! I really wanted it in white but I settled for black since it was already on the lot so I saved because white is extra and I would have had to pay freight...
but nissans are awesome vehicles and very reliable-no complaints yet:)

Dang! That's awesome! That will be a reliable car:) what color is it?
You will love it! I have a nissan rogue and I loveeee it! I really wanted it in white but I settled for black since it was already on the lot so I saved because white is extra and I would have had to pay freight...
but nissans are awesome vehicles and very reliable-no complaints yet:)
Its silver!! I find out if its mine tomorrow- hopefully it is! It drives fantastic! i'm only worried about gas mileage... 15 mpg=no bueno

Its silver!! I find out if its mine tomorrow- hopefully it is! It drives fantastic! i'm only worried about gas mileage... 15 mpg=no bueno
does it have cruise control? I find if you use cruise control on the highway it makes gas mileage so much better!

does it have cruise control? I find if you use cruise control on the highway it makes gas mileage so much better!
it does!! i will have to try that! i really hope i get it. its the only car me and my dad have agreed on since we started looking in early October!

Haha I bet you'll love it. It's nice to have your own car! My car doesn't get the best mileage either but it's nice to have something to drive. My mom has a Prius though and she barely has to go get gas. I have to go once every week and a half mostly!

fingers crossed that you get it! :) And I agree with cheerheart4life ...it's definitely awesome to have your own car rather than waiting for someone to come home to borrow one or asking your parents for a drive lol my mom was thrilled when I got my license/my own car so that I wouldn't need a drive to cheer or school anymore :p

Haha I bet you'll love it. It's nice to have your own car! My car doesn't get the best mileage either but it's nice to have something to drive. My mom has a Prius though and she barely has to go get gas. I have to go once every week and a half mostly!
fingers crossed that you get it! :) And I agree with cheerheart4life ...it's definitely awesome to have your own car rather than waiting for someone to come home to borrow one or asking your parents for a drive lol my mom was thrilled when I got my license/my own car so that I wouldn't need a drive to cheer or school anymore :p
I've been 16 since october and had my licence since early may... it sucks to have to ask for rides and if i have to drive something its my moms minivan... :oops:

Latest posts

Back