OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just had about 30minutes of depression...:( I have been looking forward to going to batc pretty much since batc last year..and under short notice I am now not going to be there this weekend. I now have a ton of obligations for this weekend and the gas prices could not be worse! I am definitely wishing everyone whose competing the best of luck and I'm really going to miss being there! Also, I am depressed because I had spring break at the end of Feb/beginning of March and now majority of my friends and my boyfriend are all home on their spring breaks :( On a happier note-I am going to be officially initiated tonight as Zeta Tau Alpha sister!!! :D Can't wait! I think everything happens for a reason..even though I'm really disappointed, I'm doing my best to look at the positives!

I'm so sad :( My high schools basketball team just played in the state finals at the Garden! (Where the Celtics play) But we lost by 2 with .2 seconds left :( I'm so depressed haha

My American Sign Language teacher just wrote on my Facebook wall to congratulate me on the only 100% on our unit test we took Thursday. I'm such a teacher's pet that I'm friends with my professor on Facebook!

No, but really, I cheered with her daughter. Hahahah

Why am I up this early?!?! Might have something to do with the fact I couldn't sleep at all last night because I was restless and my allergy medicine was Non-Drowsy :/

i met maddie and juliet and erica from cea last night, they were the nicest people ever we talked with them and their parents for like an hour. :)

Join the fierceboard March Madness Poll I set up! It's free to register and the password is "fierceboard". I want as many people to join as possible, so invite CP's, cheerfriends, and Coaches! Make your picks when they come out tomorrow at 7pm! You'll have until March 18th to make them!
http://soundofdrama.mayhem.cbssports.com/e

I'm so sad :( My high schools basketball team just played in the state finals at the Garden! (Where the Celtics play) But we lost by 2 with .2 seconds left :( I'm so depressed haha
No way... my town is playing tonight and I'm SO NERVOUS! Not at the Garden though :/ we get a college gym haha
was it your boys or girls?

No way... my town is playing tonight and I'm SO NERVOUS! Not at the Garden though :/ we get a college gym haha
was it your boys or girls?
Haha that's so weird! It was boys D1- Newton north high school. Where are you from?

Tommarow, my school team and I performing at the golden state warriors halftime with some other teams. I'm excited.

I'm Soo happy!! I'm no longer sick/in pain!! I woke up this morning after getting little to no sleep at 7 am and my stomach was hurting like crazy.. It hurt to move.. Now I'm all better!! It was due to the stupid allergy pill I took.. No more Claritain D for me..

Back