OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i am graduating college later today...

and i am having a mid-mid life crisis. if one more person asks me what i am going to do with the rest of my life today i might get violent :p
Congratulations! My daughter graduates college in two weeks.

i am graduating college later today...

and i am having a mid-mid life crisis. if one more person asks me what i am going to do with the rest of my life today i might get violent :p

Aw congratulations! Every graduation for the last 2 years I have gotten sad. That was when I was suppose to graduate and seeing all my friends I started school with graduating just hits me like a ton of bricks all because I dropped out and didn't finish. So I to go through a mid life crisis during this time. However, you will do amazing things so enjoy your day and don't worry about it till next week. You have worked very hard to get where you are at and it shows. Have a wonderful day!:)

I'm so bad with mother's day/mom's bday gifts. It doesn't help that she's all 'I don't really need anything' and I'm like 'Woman, this ain't about NEEDS it's about WANTS.' If I could afford to buy her $2000 new camera she wants I'd just do that.
I like what oldcheermom said, my daughters always make me cards for occasions and I love them. Do you live close by (I'm sorry, but aren't you either in college or relatively newly out,so I don't know if you still live in the same town) - how about taking her to lunch (no need to be expensive) just the two of you. Or a picture of you (or a collage) of your most recent character (or characters) you've played. Just sort of throwing things out.

Does anyone on here watch Maybabytumbler on youtube? She cheers for FTG in Germany but I was wondering how old she is?

Okay I am sorry for 3 posts in a row but since I can't sleep I watched a few more videos and saw that she is 16. Now my question is how did she compete on a level 6 team at worlds when she isn't 17?

I watch her all the time and I've wondered this before! When was the video posted? That said she was 16?

Feb 22, 2012 she says she is 16 and is a junior in high school.

I know that other countries have different age guidelines but they still have to follow the ones set by the USASF for worlds. That means her team had an underage athlete and placed 10th. If US teams can't do this then they shouldn't have been able to either.

My last day of my high school career is next Monday! I did my final research presentation today for College Child Development, I have part 3 of four tomorrow for my Trig class and part 4 on Friday, my final project for business management is due Friday, I don't have a final for my contemporary issues class (YAY), I still have to teach my final lesson assessment for my education internship program, and my final test for Honors Senior Composition is Thursday. I am so stressed, scared, and excited at the same time!

Feb 22, 2012 she says she is 16 and is a junior in high school.

I know that other countries have different age guidelines but they still have to follow the ones set by the USASF for worlds. That means her team had an underage athlete and placed 10th. If US teams can't do this then they shouldn't have been able to either.
I was wondering the same thing. But I looked back at the worlds packet and remembered that for the international divisions for worlds, they use "year of competition" for age, so as long as she turns 17 sometime in 2012, then she is eligible. Since she is a junior, shouldn't she be turning 17 sometime this year?

Back