OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Thanks! My dad yelled at me though... He won't except anything below a 30. I don't know if I can make that though. I'm hoping for a 28! Ugh stupid genius older sister makes me look terrible!!

Haha luckily I'm the smart sibling so anything I do makes me look like a genius:) Just really focus on your grades your senior year and don't slack off after you get into a college because most colleges want your final transcripts and that can make or break a lot of scholarship deals. I slacked off a lot in high school until my senior year when I busted my butt to get good grades. I graduated with a 3.6 and that added $1,000 to my scholarship for grades because originally they told me $8,000 for my 3.4 and 24 ACT but when I got my GPA up they raised it to $9,000.

Haha luckily I'm the smart sibling so anything I do makes me look like a genius:) Just really focus on your grades your senior year and don't slack off after you get into a college because most colleges want your final transcripts and that can make or break a lot of scholarship deals. I slacked off a lot in high school until my senior year when I busted my butt to get good grades. I graduated with a 3.6 and that added $1,000 to my scholarship for grades because originally they told me $8,000 for my 3.4 and 24 ACT but when I got my GPA up they raised it to $9,000.
That's awesome! Congrats on getting it up! I'm not worried about slacking, just worried about my test scores :/ I'm a bad test taker. The SAT murdered me!

Ahhh lucky! It's just math and English over and over and over again. Except they switch off and it confuses your brain. When I took it, I went home and passed out for about two hours lol
Haha the first time I took the ACT I took the writing portion of it too and discovered it was so stupid so I just wrote a bunch of sarcastic this in response to the question...I got a 10 out of 12 so apparently they thought I was funny...

How do the Nfinity spandex fit as compared to Nike Pros? Like since I wear a small in Nike Pros, would I wear a small in the Nfinity spandex?

Back