All-Star New Style Of Stunting (barbies)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

some of them are expensive!! i wanted to get a darker one so they could make me an F5 one but now im gonna try and find one and make it a gbe uniform so i can give it to the girl who lost her house to a fire. :)
such a great idea! who makes these? i want one

such a great idea! who makes these? i want one
they arent like really in production anymore so you have to search for them! i found the one im buying for bethany on ebay but it was pretty hard to find it!! but yeah since mattel doesnt make them anymore they can be really difficult to find!!

My little girl has one...I need to make it a uniform to match ours...good thing they make zebra duct tape now

4 of my 6 sisters have them. this is a non stop thing in my house. I know they have gt, spirit of texas, an a school uniform, not sure what the other one is tho! one of the owners at the gym I coach at, was talking about have a barbie stunt comp.

allbarbs.jpg
is there tape on there arms and heads?

4 of my 6 sisters have them. this is a non stop thing in my house. I know they have gt, spirit of texas, an a school uniform, not sure what the other one is tho! one of the owners at the gym I coach at, was talking about have a barbie stunt comp.

ava is doing lxc when we find blue tape.:]]]

Back