Music New Team Anthems!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

8 Count Music had made a ACX a Jag War Anthem. This is a song to pump this kids up backstage and to have them play in their cars, on their ipods, etc. email [email protected] if you want one. PS the first Rap is JR Locklayer----he is amazing. Truely a gifted and talented individual.

http://www.cheerlibrary.com/audio/1812/acx-jagwar-anthem

click the link

Nice! Slapfire is also making team Pump-Up tracks. Fame Notorious is coming out soon, along with Cali Coed, Smoed, CJA and others. @ACX we would love to make you one also. there's no charge.

SlapFire is producing these Pump-Up tracks as a fundraiser for the Team! Once the Track is made it will be available for sale and download at SlapFire.com and the majority of the proceeds will go to the teams account! contact us at [email protected]

Love to do this for ACX like we did for your first voiceovers back in 2005. I think it was 2005?

Any and all teams welcome!

Love it. How much for the music?

It's a fundraiser for the team, so there's NO Charge! We make the Pump Up Track (Team Anthem), upload it to SlapFire, people can listen and then purchase a MP3 Download for $2. The proceeds will be split between SlapFire and The cheerleading team. If ya interested, email us at [email protected].

Tommy were you asking me or Chat. Let me know. This thread has taken a left turn somewhere. LOL

joint is BANGIN'! Randy you should add motivational speaker to your laundry list of talents! I'm glad to see this whole rappin' thing has finally come around...I remember my 1st rap in cheer music...I think it was in '04!

joint is BANGIN'! Randy you should add motivational speaker to your laundry list of talents! I'm glad to see this whole rappin' thing has finally come around...I remember my 1st rap in cheer music...I think it was in '04!

Yeah whatever? Send it to me. I gotta hear THIS.

please post this "RAP" I am dying to hear it. And don't go re-recording it. I wanna hear what "rapping" you were doing in 2004.

It was actually in Full House's music in 2005, I have that harddrive Mark I'll see if I can't post it .

It was actually in Full House's music in 2005, I have that harddrive Mark I'll see if I can't post it .

Who? You mixed music for Full House? I Love that show! Bob Sagat is one of my favorite comedians. You got see the Documentary "Aristocrats". Crazy!