New To Fierce Board

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 5, 2015
Hello!!!! Newbie to Fierce board Mother to one youth level 1 All star cheerleader ( base). This is our second year. WOW so many places to click and go to!!! What are some Of your favorite boards to go to? What do you find most useful to read? The most fun? Thanks! Looking forward to Chatting with others from around the globe.

Welcome! Looks like you are with PCM - love that gym. Always such nice parents. Sorry I'm not too far around the globe from you - more like up the freeway line on a map! - but I've made friends on the board from all across the country and the parents here are pretty cool and very knowledgeable!
Poke around and read and get the feel for the place. :)

Hello!!!! Newbie to Fierce board Mother to one youth level 1 All star cheerleader ( base). This is our second year. WOW so many places to click and go to!!! What are some Of your favorite boards to go to? What do you find most useful to read? The most fun? Thanks! Looking forward to Chatting with others from around the globe.
I find anything I can understand and cute puppy pictures the most useful to read.

Still not around the globe but definitely further away than Cheermom1969 is. Welcome.

**So easy even a 7 yo can do it**

Hi,

I'm new to the board as well and new to all star cheer!! I have a daughter in mini level 1. This is her first year in competitive cheer. Last season she did all star prep, but this really is a whole new world. I really have no idea what she's gotten me in to do I? :)

Hi,

I'm new to the board as well and new to all star cheer!! I have a daughter in mini level 1. This is her first year in competitive cheer. Last season she did all star prep, but this really is a whole new world. I really have no idea what she's gotten me in to do I? :)

Welcome!

Did her prep team not compete last year?

Just wondering because CP is in her second year of tiny prep. For us though, it's not much different than all star, just less traveling comps and less practice time.

It really is it's own little (big) world! Good luck! ;)

Back