All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our new team from Illinois is getting new uniforms obviously. Triple Threat- Blackout <3
Twisters Elite, 5 Star Elite and LZ Elite combining level 5 teams.
They will be varsity and all I can is that they will be HOT.

I heard that this weekend at Xtreme Spirit! How exciting! Are they only combining Level 5 or all 3 gyms? I had heard it was all 3 programs combining to become one. Can't wait to see! I love those uniforms 5 Star had this weekend (not sure if they've had them all season...this was the first time I'd seen 5 Star).

I heard that this weekend at Xtreme Spirit! How exciting! Are they only combining Level 5 or all 3 gyms? I had heard it was all 3 programs combining to become one. Can't wait to see! I love those uniforms 5 Star had this weekend (not sure if they've had them all season...this was the first time I'd seen 5 Star).
I'm very excited as well! Only the level 5 teams will be combining. Maybe in the future all three gyms may combine but thats just a thought. I love 5 stars too and I believe that have had them all season.

I'm very excited as well! Only the level 5 teams will be combining. Maybe in the future all three gyms may combine but thats just a thought. I love 5 stars too and I believe that have had them all season.

Exciting!!! Well, I'll be on the lookout for a sea of pink next season (which happens to be my favorite color). One of my all time favorite coaches in the universe is going with 5 Star this season, so I can't wait to see them! Will you still be cheering with this new team? If so, I'll be cheering for YOU too! (Except when you're against Famous....then it's GAME ON! :p)

Exciting!!! Well, I'll be on the lookout for a sea of pink next season (which happens to be my favorite color). One of my all time favorite coaches in the universe is going with 5 Star this season, so I can't wait to see them! Will you still be cheering with this new team? If so, I'll be cheering for YOU too! (Except when you're against Famous....then it's GAME ON! :p)
haha yea I'm gonna be trying out. Thank you very muchh! Blackout may just be going against famous haha (loving them so far btw!)

Galaxy in Delaware will be wearing new GKs next year. (Admin designed them for me!)

Back