All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It reminds me of when TG had this cutout (sorry it's so big)

20kezpv.jpg

Weren't people joking about armpit cutouts a while ago? Looks like someone took their advice. Also on that uniform they had before the skirt and top are not the same color so they either washed their top too often or the company really messed up.

It is also weird but I absolutely love those cutouts on the old Top Gun uniform. I never noticed there were cutouts on them until now.

Weren't people joking about armpit cutouts a while ago? Looks like someone took their advice. Also on that uniform they had before the skirt and top are not the same color so they either washed their top too often or the company really messed up.

It is also weird but I absolutely love those cutouts on the old Top Gun uniform. I never noticed there were cutouts on them until now.
ahha yeah i believe i was actually one of the people laughing about it, little did i know my old gym did XD haha and yeah this gym really never has luck with uniforms :/

ahha yeah i believe i was actually one of the people laughing about it, little did i know my old gym did XD haha and yeah this gym really never has luck with uniforms :/
Actually, I think that their new uniforms are not bad at all. They are simple, clean cut and athletic looking. The only really bad thing is the armpit cutouts.

Actually, I think that their new uniforms are not bad at all. They are simple, clean cut and athletic looking. The only really bad thing is the armpit cutouts.
agree completely, im just also referring to the fact that there's something that always goes wrong with their design, or uniform distributors lol

Back