All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Looks so much better as a half top IMO.

I agree that it does look better as a half top. This picture was also during warm ups so it wasn't sitting correctly. We went with full tops d/t our gym owners not wanting our girls with bellies showing. It's something they have felt strongly about since they opened the gym and didn't want to change just because we merged with a different gym! They look great on the floor during the routines though! And the girls all say they are super comfortable!

I love the crop top version of the Cheer Alliance uniform. The full top just has way too much mystic fabric and usually mystic fabric doesn't fit well in a full top (tends to look big and bunches up). I really do love the details on the uniform though.

Still super confused by that Rock Solid post but I will continue to believe it is a joke that didn't turn out very funny.

I agree that it does look better as a half top. This picture was also during warm ups so it wasn't sitting correctly. We went with full tops d/t our gym owners not wanting our girls with bellies showing. It's something they have felt strongly about since they opened the gym and didn't want to change just because we merged with a different gym! They look great on the floor during the routines though! And the girls all say they are super comfortable!
That's a completely respectable reason as well! Definitely like the design, but I'm just not a huge fan of mystic full tops. Too shiny or something for me...haha. I agree with @ztaprincess though, very nice details on the uniform! Even the full tops aren't on my list of uniforms I hate :)

I wanna know if those are hair pieces or the real deal...cuz if its real I need an appt for my CP's next comp. Curls look too good to be true. Anyone know?
When my cousins cheered on FCA (3 years ago) the younger girls had to wear hairpieces, but the older girls did their own hair. Since then I've seen girls some younger girls curling their hair at a competition, so I think it's a mix. Some girls wear them, some girls don't. I believe Jen has to "approve" your hair and makeup before the season, so they test it out and if somebody curls their own hair and it sucks they tell them they have to fix it or get a hairpiece.

if you are talking about the FCA hair, I'm pretty positive they are fake curls. I saw a girl's fall out at one of their first competitions.
Yes FCA...I was gonna say. Those curls are WAY to perfect!! I love the look of the fake curls but too many come out on stage. At one comp we went to I think I counted like 5 on the floor, they were flying off like confetti. I think that is a deduction too, not sure though.

Back