All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I also have to agree. I am FAR from conservative (and I think kiki can vouch for me since she at least knows me on facebook...). I'm ok with almost any uniform as long as your boobs don't actually show in your routine (ahem...I'm talking to YOU Top Gun :p , and apparently now Fierce). And I'm ok with mini's, and youth, etc showing tummies - Lord knows my cp's youth uniform shows a LOT of her little tummy. But this picture made my jaw drop. This. Top. is. TOO. Tiny. Love the uni itself...just with the top was a couple inches longer.

I def cringed seeing this pic. This is one of those - "you'll know when its crossed the line when you see it" - type issues. That tiny top on those little girls is not appropriate at all. It's not cute or even sassy. It is outright sexy :(

Here's a better view of the Pro Athletics level 5 uniform..
4q5xya.jpg

I feel like these are really awkward looking. They just don't flatter this poor girl at all. I like the halter top type straps, but I think they should take out little choker black straps around the neck. The sleeves need to go all the way down to the wrist. The shorts need to be long and the athletics taken off the belt or just done away with all together :/

Fierce's uniform on the younger kids

394439_10150422254447260_113683257259_8905171_1428396046_n.jpg

on these little kids that top is way to tiny. I would make the bottom like 3 inches longer Then drop the pink line on the arm to keep the lines matched up. Than it would be perfect! Our mini's wear the strapless uniform at Idaho Cheer and we haven't gotten any complaints and being to sexy but they are also full tops.

Fierce's uniform on the younger kids
392759_10150422255752260_113683257259_8905183_1149926856_n.jpg

394439_10150422254447260_113683257259_8905171_1428396046_n.jpg

OMG...I agree with most of the opinion...this is way to much skin for a tiny/mini/youth team! It's like a tube top and the shorts are nonexistent. Our gym wouldn't even let the youth/junior teams have cutouts on the shoulders because the coaches felt it would be "to much skin" for the younger kids to show. If I was a parent looking for a gym I would probably pass. To each there own I guess....

If pro found a way to extend the black over the shoulders and got rid of the thin black straps then I would really like the uniform.

I didnt notice any malfunctions?
Sidenote: Lil' Miss Pink Immobilizer has a LEGIT hitch kick dub.
And, their pyramid is INSANE GOOD.
AND half of their groups with two bases are only girls. WERRRRKKK

i personally LOVE these unis!!!! so different from anything ive seen!!!! and must I say, this routine/music is great. and loovee that dancee (; merry christmas <3

I have to say the LK Fierce uni (monokini) bother me MUCH less than the level 1-4 unis. The LK tops seem to cover alot more than the others do. That itty bitty tube top and micros shorts is just too much...it does remind me of the previous season top gun uni as others have mentioned. If the 1-4 top was a bit longer I actually think it would be adorable. I love the neckline and the sleeve is pretty. The style of the short is even cute, there is just not enough of the uni!

Back